Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined dtrompieri's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

dtrompieri

User name: dtrompieri

Name
dtrompieri

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year. Yes.

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you read the guide, on how to apply? Yes

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:1:101223061

Your DiscordID
dtrompieri#3613

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
I have played in "Serv dos Brothers", "MochilaBR" and Blackwonder.

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I would like to become a moderator because i dont see any Br admin on the servers and i see that have a lot of a toxic players and people that dont follow the rules.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

How often do you play TF2?
I play 2 hours or 4 hours of tf2 in a day but in the afternoon or night.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
Toxicity/Offensive Behaviour: verbal warn->1 hour mute->5 hours mute->1 day mute->3 days mute->1 week mute->1 month mute->3 month mute->Permanent mute (Mute Or Gag Depends on Voice chat or Text chat).

Griefing: Politely ask them to Stop->Verbal Warn->Slay->Kick->Ban for 1 day->Ban for 3 days->Ban for week->Ban for Month->Permanent Ban.

Spawn camping: Ask them to Stop->Verbal Warn->Slay->Kick->Ban for 1 day->Ban for 3 days->Ban for week->Ban for Month->Permanent Ban.

Hacking: Permanent Ban.

Call Admin Abuse: Implement a feature where you can prohibit people from using !Calladmin

Exploiting: Ask them to stop->Verbal Warn->Slay->Kick->Ban for 1 day->Ban for 3 days->Ban for week->Ban for Month->Permanent Ban.

NSFW Sprays or signs: Spray ban.

Spam: Ask Them to stop->Verbal Warn->Mute or gag accordingly in that session->Mute or gag for 1 day->Mute or gag for 3 days->Mute or gag for a week->Permanent Mute or gag.

Other things i dont know call a higher Admin/Moderator to learn me how to do it.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I love your servers its good the hosting :)

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Brazilian portuguese

Aba

Abaddon :)
Staff Member
Admin
You pasted the punishment ladder 1:1 from the application which is linked below.

If you really need to take another's application, copy and paste it and claim it to be yours I do not think you should be trusted the position of a staff member.

We do not own "Serv dos Brothers" or "MochilaBR"

You have no bans of commblocks linked to your SteamID and have 3 days recorded on our servers. https://tfstats.tf/player/4784662

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom