Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed [No longer maintained] dr_nighttown_v1_3 stripper

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunstep

Truly Feared
My biggest stripper project so far:

dr_nighttown_v1_3 stripper
(Over 7000 lines of text!)

Changes that this stripper initially came with. Of course a lot has changed / been added over time:
  • Reduces the initial edicts count from ~1560 to ~900 edicts
  • Smoothened the experience of entering the boss fight (Goes immediately to fade instead of being able to see the boss area for a second first.
  • Fixed the snd_restart sound bug
  • Fixed overlapping music
  • (somehow) Fixed not being able to use the spy voice on other players. (Not really sure about this one, sometimes it works sometimes not. I don't really know the cause.
  • Fixed the boss fight not entirely hiding the players
  • Fixed boss not hiding action slot items (for example contracker)
  • Entering the boss fight now strips away your flamethrower, if you have one.
  • Replaced the entire trigger act system to something way better.
  • Act progress is now saved, like how your progress gets saved in dr_playstation. (Activate bonus mode in order to reset the progress)
  • Fixed players that latespawn ruining the act I boss fight (basically added anti latespawn measures in order to stop exploiting people.) Note: Latespawn measures activate about 5 seconds after you enter the boss fight. So you can still late spawn if you are in time.
  • (Hopefully) Fixed that if a person dies when latespawning and dying instantly somehow, that his / her cosmetic would appear anyways even though the person being in spectator, thus blocking the person you are spectating's view. Not so sure if this applies to this server though.
  • Added a very special solid brush to bully Suwi.
  • Fixed a bug that makes color correction effects get stuck on your screen.
  • Fixed that if a person dies after beating the prologue boss fight it would not go to the next chapter / act. Before I created the new act system, it used to be that winning the boss fight gives you a targetname that matches the filter for a certain act. If only one person won the boss fight and he leaves before the next round, or went into spectator. The same act would remain because there would be nobody to activate the next act. That's fixed now. The system is now globally rather than making it rely on a single player.
  • Moon now shifts colors synchronized with the map fog in bonus mode.
  • New acts!

Last edited:

sunstep

Truly Feared
I've worked on this project for a very long time now. It has reached over 7000 lines of text. I've done a lot of effort for it for you all, to make the map playable as possible. After a lot of work and effort, I've decided to drop support for this map, I will no longer be maintaining it. (I assume no (game breaking) bugs will appear as it has been months since the last update.) Thank you all for making all the effort I put in this worth it. Feel free to close this thread and move it to the archive.

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
I've worked on this project for a very long time now. It has reached over 7000 lines of text. I've done a lot of effort for it for you all, to make the map playable as possible. After a lot of work and effort, I've decided to drop support for this map, I will no longer be maintaining it. (I assume no (game breaking) bugs will appear as it has been months since the last update.) Thank you all for making all the effort I put in this worth it. Feel free to close this thread and move it to the archive.
Done, thank you for all your hard work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom