Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Dr.Lag-switch dog's Mute Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr.Lag-switch dog

Unremarkable
What was your type of punishment
Mute

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:0:139488427

Who has punished you?
Suicide

Why were you punished?
he had said that i was talking foolishly and how i was speaking load of non-sense and you got muted

Why should we revoke your punishment?
because i dont think that talking foolishly and talking non sense is worth a day muting and it was not like its was directed to him anyways. he was just so self absorbed that he did not ask if i was annoying anyone else he took it upon himself mute me from the server for a day when he could have just personally muted so he could not hear me . i find is unfair how the people who want to hear me can because im muted

Last edited:

Cammy

Legendary

Cammy

By muting you, the admin has done their job perfectly. You've said it yourself: you were intentionally annoying someone on the server to get a rise out of them. By intentionally annoying someone, you MUST be talking nonsense, so the mute is valid. :)

It is the admin's job to take it upon themselves to judge the server population's actions, including yours. You broke chat-based rules, attempted to get a rise out of someone, and are now trying to get around it by saying "I wasn't annoying the admin so I shouldn't be muted".

That is not how it works.

Dr.Lag-switch dog

Unremarkable
By muting you, the admin has done their job perfectly. You've said it yourself: you were intentionally annoying someone on the server to get a rise out of them. By intentionally annoying someone, you MUST be talking nonsense, so the mute is valid. :)

It is the admin's job to take it upon themselves to judge the server population's actions, including yours. You broke chat-based rules, attempted to get a rise out of someone, and are now trying to get around it by saying "I wasn't annoying the admin so I shouldn't be muted".

when i asked him

again if you read this quote " it was not like its was directed to him anyways" i hell i did not even know he was in the server its was when he muted me he the changed his name back to his original name

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
You were constantly yelling nonsense before Suicide's mute just this morning which I muted you for. A few hours between mutes for the same reason doesn't look too good. Personally I would have gone longer given you get punished every other day it seems. Suicide muted so he decides what to do with you. Cheers.

PD: Spellcheck never hurts when you want to look at least a little bit sincere.

Dr.Lag-switch dog

Unremarkable
You were constantly yelling nonsense before Suicide's mute just this morning which I muted you for. A few hours between mutes for the same reason doesn't look too good. Personally I would have gone longer given you get punished every other day it seems. Suicide muted so he decides what to do with you. Cheers
ok jim please tell me what do you kind of nonsense was i qoute on qoute constantly yelling nonsense before Suicide's mute just this morning

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
Warden died. Someone took over and started giving orders. You start screaming "NO ITS FREEDAY YOU CANT GIVE ORDERS ITS FREEDAY." You know that's not true. So either you were trying to confuse warden into not giving orders which would make the warden a rule breaker by giving an illegal freeday which I would punish even harder for or you were just screaming nonsense.

Suicide

Suislide
When you were teambanned by viking, you kept saying "WHY WAS I TEAMBANNED?" and viking told you "if you don't like make an appeal." or something close to that. Then you randomly started to talk about how the admins will "RIP YOU APART ON THE FORUMS" constantly, which is complete utter non-sense and very annoying. And thanks to @Jim for pointing what happened earlier.

Which will make me Decline this appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom