Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Double Jump for Scouts in VSH Jailbreak.

alex_

Truly Feared
Enable double jumping for scouts in Versus Saxton Hale JB LR. It makes the game so boring without it and mostly everyone goes spy or engie and just delay/camp. Even 1 wrong jump while running to the hale to get some damage with weapons like the Force-A-Nature and you're dead.

guess this is getting declined because apparently this can make the game harder, and owl tested it so yea.

Last edited:

Sargentman16

Somewhat Threatening
I oppose this, This would make bhopping way harder during the LR and bhopping is already a way quicker way of getting away from Hale (if you know how to build speed quick). I can't help but think this would bring even more cheeky hiding or camping spots and even exploits.

crikey

Legendary
Staff Member

crikey

Yeah this is a horrible idea, like the post above said, it can make bhopping harder and could lead to hard to reach hiding spots

alex_

Truly Feared
it can make bhopping harder
Just time your jumps, I can't see people who complain about it except people who use mousewheel or a bhop script to bhop, or people who are just really bad.

I can't help but think this would bring even more cheeky hiding or camping spots and even exploits.
It's already hard to get to hiding spots without double jump..

Jermbo

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member

Jermbo

I did test out my server, and it wasn’t good. Bhop plugin block scout from double jump. Unfortunately, there is no way to change. sorry.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 7)

Top Bottom