Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Doritos's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doritos

What is your SteamID? Doritos

Who has banned you? Admin

Why were you banned? Duplicate account

Why should we unban you? I don't no why i got ban. I can't turn on TF2 at 2 time and it say :Reason : Duplicate account.
Thank You.

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

Duplicate account happens when someone who is already banned joins again with another account but with the same IP adress. Now this could go wrong in a few ways that's true. If we say that the person who was banned and you both have dynamic IP's, which means you get different IP addresses when you reset your modem/router. Then it could be that you just happened to get the IP that the other guy was banned with. This is really rare though.

Ps.: There were 2 minutes between the aimbot ban and your ban, is it possible that someone who just got banned resets his router. In the same time you reset your router, you get his IP and join a blackwonder server? I don't know... Or was it your "little brother" in the same house?

Your account seems legit on the other hand, lvl 10, 350 hours, friends, comments etc. So It's up to @Benedevil to decide. c:

https://bans.blackwonder.tf/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=121.239.50.55&Submit=Search

Last edited:

Doritos

(Im from korea) (Bad at English) I have two computer(steam name:[Bot]) and I have
Strange Specialized Killstreak Bazaar Bargain
I was (collecting?) kills so i join the same server and kill it(for 674 times)

Im so sorry....:(

(If you can't understand tell me!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom