Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Dooper Super's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dooper Super

Strange

cuppy

User name: Dooper Super

Name
Eric

Your Age

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:1:191534587

Your DiscordID
ElisPlayz#6019

Have you managed servers previously? Yes

Which servers have you previously managed?
Uh dammit, this question didn't come earlier, didn't write down answers, will do it rn I guess. So, I was managing some of the csgo communities back in 2014, for now, as far as I heard from fella staff members it failed. I am also expierenced staff manager or just admin in some certain Discord communities. Working for might Forever4D#0669 and Arpon AG#0501 as a staff manager and admin. Correctly working for Forever4D#0669 as a admin for this day, planning to come back to manage Arpon's AG server again in future. (I have no idea what to say here anymore)

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
Playing at Blackwonder Dodgeball Advanced (5th place) and in Blackwonder Dodgeball (Idk my rank) Applying for mod in those two servers for dodgeball only staff. From what I think should be done is, only dodgeball staff should judge this application because I am applying only for dodgeball staff.

Why would you like to become a moderator?
There's always gonna be a start somewhere right? Ofcourse, but thats not even a reason. So um, I saw you guys need some active players, glad to help. Why? I am active with quite of much expierence carried from Discord and older csgo communities (I believe in 2014 or so, now they are all dead) As I said above (Which servers have you previously managed question) I got some expierence in cqc (Close quarters combat) while some other staff like Lala does not really have much knowlage in it, tho, I will just be admin's right hand for first days as I progress with my rank and reputation that way for start. I mean, I think there should be some people with knowlage in cqc aswell. Next reason is, Why not? This is quite complicated to understand for everyone, and how I am doing my job, basing on mostly one rule: Members ALWAYS has highest rights in ANY time, unless the rules are being broken by himself, he has nothing else but to apolagize and so on. My logic is based on pretty much 2 factors, 1) How I judge 2) How my managing works. Both of those are imporant only for me and staff manager, because none of the other staff should effect each other's work. Thats about it for this question. I will cover 2nd factor in (Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate question)

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members?
Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know
Zonas390 and Silorak, I know Lala7586

When are you usually available to play?
Living in East Europe time zone, +02.00 and I can be active from 14 - 15 to, 19:30 or 20 Weekends sometimes can do all day if I am not busy with coding or stuff. Mostly I can stay all afternoon and till 22:30 in night, sometimes I can even stay after that (1/100 to happend)

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
Havent made any rules for myself for now on, but I will mostly focus on cheaters catching. On advanced I will be only punishing for blocks, rood talks, spams and cheating as always. In normal dodgeball servers I will be punishing for steal, block, spam, toxicness (If really really toxic, woutn take action myself, will ask someone else todo it) and cheating... First days, I will try to lern somethin' from other staff members. Now here comes the hard part, punishment lengh, I personatly have my ratings everywhere, and I can also say mine for tf2 dodgeball too.

7 steals - 1 warn
5 blocks - 1 warn
Cheating ( If confirmed by my friend and silo) - Perm ban, Idk if IP ban exists, but if it does, then IP ban
Spam (Based on how big it is, I was giving away 6 hours mute for 25 same messages sent in 1 - 2 seconds) - Based on how fast messages sent and message count
Toxicness (Again, based on how bad it is, if someone spams bad words I mostly gonna say "Please stop..." or someone insulting or bullying newbies will receive same reaction as above one, If player is dissrespecting staff at any situation, I whould lovely give him a 3 hrs gag and will see how he acts later on, someone is spamming rood stuff or bad words, as I said above, 6 hours mute will do I think)

Now my ban rules :
3 warns - Ban for 7 days
3 warns after a week ban - 14 days ban
3 warnings after 14 days ban will result in a month ban
After that, I will leave the person to higher staff members.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
Yes ofcourse, when we will all meet as a team, I will be sure to make a discution about me and stuff I do, but thats again, for future, not gonna go in small details about myself, Silo said you guys can find anything, so do it. If ya something didn't find, please let me know so I can explain in Discord DM's.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Um, not really, used to speak abit of Italian, now I base on a bit Russian, Lithuanian and English

Last edited:

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
Is this application supposed to be a funny joke like your replies to most of the questions?

It’s not going to be considered when you’re refusing to answer them.

Dooper Super

Strange

cuppy

Is this application supposed to be a funny joke like your replies to most of the questions?

It’s not going to be considered when you’re refusing to answer them.
What didn't I answer? Whats your problem? I said I will edit those ansers today that means, I will edit them today for a better app, ma friend Silo and zonas said its rushed, so I guess I have to write stuff I dont need to...

Silorak

Monkas
Staff Member
Admin
Greetings, Dooper.

Which servers have you previously managed?
Uh dammit, this question didn't come earlier, didn't write down answers, will do it rn I guess. So, I was managing some of the csgo communities back in 2014, for now, as far as I heard from fella staff members it failed. I am also expierenced staff manager or just admin in some certain Discord communities. Working for might Forever4D#0669 and Arpon AG#0501 as a staff manager and admin. Correctly working for Forever4D#0669 as a admin for this day, planning to come back to manage Arpon's AG server again in future. (I have no idea what to say here anymore)
If you don't have anything to say, then don't type: "I have no idea what to say", just finish it up with simple dot at the end and that's it.

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
Playing at Blackwonder Dodgeball Advanced (5th place) and in Blackwonder Dodgeball (Idk my rank) Applying for mod in those two servers for dodgeball only staff. From what I think should be done is, only dodgeball staff should judge this application because I am applying only for dodgeball staff.
Now, keep in mind. The higher rank, doesn't give you ability to get accepted faster, because everyone can just reach top rank in no time. And one more thing, other staff members are always allowed to judge, give opinions, point out your mistakes and write them down, after taking closer look at your application.

Why would you like to become a moderator?
There's always gonna be a start somewhere right? Ofcourse, but thats not even a reason. So um, I saw you guys need some active players, glad to help. Why? I am active with quite of much expierence carried from Discord and older csgo communities (I believe in 2014 or so, now they are all dead) As I said above (Which servers have you previously managed question) I got some expierence in cqc (Close quarters combat) while some other staff like Lala does not really have much knowlage in it, tho, I will just be admin's right hand for first days as I progress with my rank and reputation that way for start. I mean, I think there should be some people with knowlage in cqc aswell. Next reason is, Why not? This is quite complicated to understand for everyone, and how I am doing my job, basing on mostly one rule: Members ALWAYS has highest rights in ANY time, unless the rules are being broken by himself, he has nothing else but to apolagize and so on. My logic is based on pretty much 2 factors, 1) How I judge 2) How my managing works. Both of those are imporant only for me and staff manager, because none of the other staff should effect each other's work. Thats about it for this question. I will cover 2nd factor in (Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate question)
Huh, "expierenced" you say? Now, if you were one, I don't think you would call zelo like that, nor force cqc (close quarter combat) on players that clearly don't want it, but instead you just go in and break no blocking rule, talking from my own experience with you. This one is weird one: "Members ALWAYS has highest rights in ANY time" and quite questionable. Kinda sounds like customer is always right. But alright, let's move on.

unknown (1).png
unknown.png

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
Havent made any rules for myself for now on, but I will mostly focus on cheaters catching. On advanced I will be only punishing for blocks, rood talks, spams and cheating as always. In normal dodgeball servers I will be punishing for steal, block, spam, toxicness (If really really toxic, woutn take action myself, will ask someone else todo it) and cheating... First days, I will try to lern somethin' from other staff members. Now here comes the hard part, punishment lengh, I personatly have my ratings everywhere, and I can also say mine for tf2 dodgeball too.

7 steals - 1 warn
5 blocks - 1 warn
Cheating ( If confirmed by my friend and silo) - Perm ban, Idk if IP ban exists, but if it does, then IP ban
Spam (Based on how big it is, I was giving away 6 hours mute for 25 same messages sent in 1 - 2 seconds) - Based on how fast messages sent and message count
Toxicness (Again, based on how bad it is, if someone spams bad words I mostly gonna say "Please stop..." or someone insulting or bullying newbies will receive same reaction as above one, If player is dissrespecting staff at any situation, I whould lovely give him a 3 hrs gag and will see how he acts later on, someone is spamming rood stuff or bad words, as I said above, 6 hours mute will do I think)

Now my ban rules :
3 warns - Ban for 7 days
3 warns after a week ban - 14 days ban
3 warnings after 14 days ban will result in a month ban
After that, I will leave the person to higher staff members.

You need a lot of work on those punishments my guy. I'm surprised that Zonas, offered you help and gave tips, but instead of appreciating such kind offer, you just declined it, with quite aggressive attitude. Not to mention, your punishments are quite interesting. You give three warnings and then seven days for breaking a rule??? Oh my, I don't think anyone would like to comeback after such long punishment.

unknown (2).png
unknown (3).png

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
Yes ofcourse, when we will all meet as a team, I will be sure to make a discution about me and stuff I do, but thats again, for future, not gonna go in small details about myself, Silo said you guys can find anything, so do it. If ya something didn't find, please let me know so I can explain in Discord DM's.

Silo said that and another, but actually can you read what it asks? If you have something to say, then say it, if not then, say no. It's not hard, but if you insist, I'll write it down what I know about you. First, you were punished for cheating on multiple communities and you didn't managed to appeal them, so without a doubt you are cheater and cheaters are not welcome here.

Second, each time I wake up and look at my phone, you instantly start spamming with weird/questionable questions. You'll definitely getting removed for it. And last question. Did you used google translate to write this?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom