Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Donors Invisible in JB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Mario | blw.tf

Australium
Staff Member
Admin
Recently i've discovered a bug that let players get invisible, i won't be explaining it here for obvious reasons.
Note that i don't know if this is just client-side or not.

Here on this pic i were using cosmetics, but you can see that my legs are invisible.

Contact me via DM on the forum or via my Discord for an explanation of the bug (will tell it only for staff members): Shadow Mario#9396

- That's all.​

Cyveray

Spectacularly Lethal

Cyveray

I have seen this glitch occasionally on the jailbreak server I usually start recording a demo then immediately stop recording to refresh textures but sometimes parts of the player model remain invisible. I think this issue might be related to the glitch where some weapons remain invisible until the owner preforms a taunt or this could be caused when a donor uses a resizing command than reverses the effect of that command.

Shadow Mario | blw.tf

Australium
Staff Member
Admin
Since the glitch i've found happens with Jailbreak's Prophunt LR, i do believe it's because of what Prophunt does to make players invisible, it sets the "color" of the player to 0% transparency white, but !robot is also pretty broken in JB, so i'm a bit confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom