Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Donor Teamban/Donor+ Situation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoosung Kim(Ren Amamiya)

Somewhat Threatening
Okay. Let's start off with the basics. I believe that we should add a Teamban system to donors. I say this because I used to teamban myself but in a different way. How I did this was use the Vote Mute system. If you are muted, you can't go on BLU (I play on jailbreak too often). However, Suicide labeled this as Donor Abuse and banned me 3 (shortened to 1) days. I am quite scared to use my teamban mechanic anymore due to the fact that admins stop by time to time when there is an admin online. Next, we have the Donor+ situation. I feel like you should make a system where we can donate keys for donor plus. I do not want to contact the creator of the website in general because they might consider me as a bug. I cannot donate keys for Donor+. I am talking about Mann. Co Keys. Stay Frosty!

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Votemuting players as a makeshift teamban for breaking rules on the blue team is fine, though preferrably only as a temporary solution while you go grab someone at #requesthelp or nobody is available.

I don't remember the specifics, but I believe your ban was for muting someone who you thought didn't have a microphone, while donators don't have any authority to do micchecks randomly. Wait 'til they're the warden and not giving orders before calling this mute, they're most likely going to ignore some random guy asking them to talk when they don't need to.

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
You can donate keys for donor+
You have to send a trade offer to @Benedevil, after that put in an amount of keys that are worth $40,-
After you have done that, go into the comment/message box and say you want donor+
I think $40 = 18/19 keys. Not sure thou.

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Keep in mind that what Lucas is referring to doesn't actually give any extra permissions or perks, it's just like regular donatorship except it never runs out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)