Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Donor suggestions

Bigunit

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
if you have any suggestion, idea how to improve Donor with implementing new command or perk, share it below.

▹ Which server gamemode is specific for?:
▹ Your suggestion:

Please, don't say anything that would be a game ruiner. Keep them reasonable.
( List of already available perks: donate.blackwonder.tf )

Thanks.

Bender™

Unremarkable
I have a few suggestions with both perks and titles

===Forum Suggestions===
On the forums, anyone who is Donor / Donor+, could possibly have a new rank title? such as this: Red is probably a rank colour already, but it's just an example! : )
1642851335287.png

It would give donors a sort of authority and speciality, though not a major one, but it's enough to show the new-fellas that they placed their cash / keys into this server!

===Server Suggestions===
-----------------------------------------------------
!resizemytorso [Server: Global, except servers where they restrict it and other size commands]

so for some reason, we can re-size our heads and hands, but for the torso, we still need to pay for it, now I don't mind paying credits for this, but don't you find it unusual how we have two re-size commands, but we can't do torso? Sure that would be sorta game ruining since resizing your torso may affect sniper players, but it's practically buyable anyway, so everybody can use it if they chose to. Or maybe (if there is) have a strict limit with torso resizing (unless the one in the store is at it's next available resize cap)

Bigunit

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
!resizemytorso [Server: Global, except servers where they restrict it and other size commands]

so for some reason, we can re-size our heads and hands, but for the torso, we still need to pay for it, now I don't mind paying credits for this, but don't you find it unusual how we have two re-size commands, but we can't do torso? Sure that would be sorta game ruining since resizing your torso may affect sniper players, but it's practically buyable anyway, so everybody can use it if they chose to. Or maybe (if there is) have a strict limit with torso resizing (unless the one in the store is at it's next available resize cap)
Donors had access to resize their torso up to x2.5 for free before, but it was removed due many complaints from players.

Bender™

Unremarkable
Say, what about a new donor command where we change change our model size?

Like a giant medic on 2fort, though this should obviously be restricted for servers like JB, and DR, for "obvious reasons" and maybe a bit of a tight limit in terms of resizing our character's model.

crikey

Legendary
Staff Member

crikey

Say, what about a new donor command where we change change our model size?

Like a giant medic on 2fort, though this should obviously be restricted for servers like JB, and DR, for "obvious reasons" and maybe a bit of a tight limit in terms of resizing our character's model.
like what was literally said before, there would be too many complaints from players. Be happy that you still get resize head and resize hands.

StixTF2

Strange
for all game modes

Higher rate at which you earn credits passively.
Access to bundles for specific trails, colors, footprints etc
Access to sales or deals of specific items from the shop
Ability to purchase special multi-colored footprints or titles that once purchase are permanent regardless if the user has donor or not.
a donor only title that recognizes this user as a donor for 'x' amount of weeks / months / years etc

just more cosmetic options as thats the main reason I love messing with donor and the reason I bought it ;3

ps something that would not be fun to see come to donor is anything that devalues players items, like unusual effects etc, i really enjoy how the current donor perks compliment the user instead of offer ways of pretending to have fake unusuals or things like that.

Tony The Fat Fluffy Wolf

The Fattest and the Fluffiest
Staff Member
Admin
All Gamemodes (Where applicable)
Autobalance immunity could be a great addition, honestly, I don't know why it isn't already. Nearly all servers with donor perks have this.

Everyone knows the frustration: Your team is on a winning push, almost to the final cap... you get killed, and bam... AUTOBALANCED!
Now you're stuck on the losing team with little to no time to do anything... and you've lost, round over.

crikey

Legendary
Staff Member

crikey

All Gamemodes (Where applicable)
Autobalance immunity could be a great addition, honestly, I don't know why it isn't already. Nearly all servers with donor perks have this.

Everyone knows the frustration: Your team is on a winning push, almost to the final cap... you get killed, and bam... AUTOBALANCED!
Now you're stuck on the losing team with little to no time to do anything... and you've lost, round over.
Autobalance immunity to all applicable gamemodes.
bump

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 19)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom