Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Donor cool-down and silence.

Lemonchickeno

Unremarkable
As a donor myself I do deal with things like free-kill and spam but there are days where the amount of spam or free-killing is overwhelming for us and we have to wait for the cool-down to end for the next vote. When multiple mass-free-killers show up or spammers, Its hard to deal with all of them because of the cool-down.

The only change i'm thinking about for donor is just the cool down. The time is cut in half so donors can make more votes and wait less to gag/mute/kick/slay people.

Original time: 30 seconds
If this is applied: 15 seconds

Also, I've tested that donors can silence people, Its only a mute though. any chance that this can be fixed?

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
Decreasing the timer has been suggested before. It was basically decided every time to leave it at 30 seconds. It is not the longest time to wait and yeah JB sucks sometimes but it's something that you just have to deal with. It's not the end of the world to wait 30 seconds and you get the same result with the person being comm blocked in the end.

The silence part could prolly be fixed if Bene ever left the hardcore coding dungeon on the super complicated stuff.

D

Deleted member 2049

I would say depending on how long the vote last, like in the process of a votemute, there shouldnt be another vote place to override it as it can be used to avoid punishments too. So if a votemute voting process last 12 seconds, make the cooldown be just 1-3 seconds more so no one can place another vote.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom