Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Donor Commands No Longer Working

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
I have donated in the past 30 days, if I remember correctly I have until the 24th of this month till my donator rank is removed. I currently only have access to !resizemyhands and !resizemyhead. The ingame store along with checking credits will not work. My donor tag has also been removed. This occured 2-3 days ago. I am only now posting about it because I thought it may have been due to all the TF2 updates recently. However a 2-3 days ago I did still have access to the mute, kick, and gag commands. When I tried those today it says I have no permissions.

Any help would be awesome. I don't typically donate to servers of any kind. You would be the first server that I have actually donated to.

The server I only ever play on and only really care about getting my commands back for is this server:
BlackWonder NYC | Hightower x10 + Crits

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Hello @I love Sticky Bombing.
The problem should be taken care of. You should have your powers by tomorrow. I have also added some extra days to your donator time.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom