Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Donator Commands

Nick Crumpit

Scarcely Lethal

holland

I've had Donator perks for about 1 1/2 weeks now, the perks have been very fun to use but there has been one problem. Everytime i log on and off again, or change map all of my settings e.g. !resizemyhead resets. This is quite annoying as since i enjoy the look of my character with a huge fucking head i do not want it to reset. I think that the perks/visuals should stay the same untill the user diasbles or changes them. This would just make the use of these perks easyier. I may be missing a trick were is should not be reseting and if i am please tell me how to do this. However, from my experience this is the only minor problem that could be changed to make the Donator perks just easyier to use.

hey ya

Dark Elf

obluda

Is there a problem with just retyping it when you rejoin? It takes less than 10 seconds, and making it persist through games would be more work than it takes to just retype it. Make a bind even, if you're so concerned about it.

Noodle ball

Beef Flavored
You are able to easily set up a bind to automatically resize/color yourself whenever you want and this isn't even a problem because it only takes a few seconds to type.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom