Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved donating a key and not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Gargo_

I've been sitting here waiting for my key to go threw for 30600 credits and it's not working! I have been on the server for at least 2 hours now 45.58.116.106:27060 and i decided to trade with the store bot a key to have the donor cmds and it never works. please help

Josh_

Gore-Spattered
Once you trade the bot the credits go into your "account" and then you go into the store with either !store or !Shop I can't remember, then you are able to purchase donor with the credits.

Last edited:

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

Did the bot accept your trade offer? If yes, have you received the credits? If yes, did you go into !store and buy donor?

Melectrome

Legendary
I had the same problem, bene had to manually give me the credits, there's something wrong

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
I have added all credits manually to the affected people and am currently looking into the problem. If you have any further issues, please contact me again

I just donated a key and then saw this
ripperoni key

I see that you have the right amount of credit, is the issue still persistent?

Melectrome

Legendary
Moving to resolved as I can see the issue is resolved, and @byrnable hasn't responded for almost a month now so I'm assuming that it's no longer a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 7)

Top Bottom