Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Donate bot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
A suggestion from kriz after a discord conversation. (said i'd post it for him as he doesn't use forums so much)

He was wondering if a bot could be created for donating to. instead of direct to @Benedevil and while the current system is fine, bene is obviously busy and has other things to be doing. and as such cant be there 100% of the time to give donator the second you donate.

potentially there could be nominated donation admins (out of current admins) who could oversee a donation account so it is still done by humans but potentially at a quicker pace.

Anyone else think this could work well or if you have any further suggestions for it

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

I believe that you need to add the names manually to a admins permission file, but just give different permissions to donators. Donators get different permissions to admins obviously, but they go into the same file, and it would be extremely difficult to overwrite a file onto each server as soon as someone donates.

I could be wrong ofc, but I think thats how it works unless Bene changed it.

Timo

I watch you sleep c:
Staff Member
Admin
I doubt benedevil would trust anyone with permissions to add someone to the donor list.

I believe if you donate through paypal you recieve them instantly.

Kowii

Inactive, But always lurking.

Kow

I doubt benedevil would trust anyone with permissions to add someone to the donor list.

I believe if you donate through paypal you recieve them instantly.
But not everyone is old enough or isn't allowed to use paypal :c

Timo

I watch you sleep c:
Staff Member
Admin
But not everyone is old enough or isn't allowed to use paypal :c
"Then you shouldn't be allowed to play tf2 either" is what i would have responded if there werent csgo and gmod servers...

We will have to wait for benedevils respond to this matter to get some clarification.

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
i think it may just come down to patience in the end but it never hurts to ask for these sort of things :) worst that can be said is that it's not possible

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
i think it may just come down to patience in the end but it never hurts to ask for these sort of things :) worst that can be said is that it's not possible
It should be possible.
Bene adds donator automatically with Paypal and he adds credits with the store bot.
That combined should be able to make this.

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
It's possible, but I haven't done it yet since I need another steam account, have it steam guarded which will take 15 days, then steam guard aprove it again on my VPS which takes another 15 days. I'll do it soon, once I complete the more important tasks I have currently

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom