Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Dodgeball

salt

Strange

LUGNET

I played dodgeball on your server today for the first time in some months.
I was not pleased by many players who were very rude to me.
One player specific, "Jägermeister". He/She blocked me close to every round even though I told him many times to stop and stay away from me.
His answer was just "be a man", "do I look like a person to follow rules", "deal with it", "you are so butthurt".
Maybe I'm a little butthurt but I want to play a decent dodgeball game without some irritating people to harass me. Don't think that is too much to ask for.
I hope he gets atleast a warning so other players don't get in the same position as they want to progress in the gaming scene.

He wasn't alone about that "playstyle" but he was just doing it to annoy me, a typical bully. I'm not going to mention the other players but they were just as annoying.

I recorded some bits of it just in case anyone wants to see it, tell me in that case.

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

Hey, welcome to the forums.
It's not Jagermesiter's first time breaking rules and annoying people. I banned him before. If you see him next time breaking rules try to take screenshots, record a demo or call an admin. We gladly help.

salt

Strange

LUGNET

Hey, welcome to the forums.
It's not the first time Jagermesiter broke rules and annoyed people. I banned him before. If you see him next time breaking rules try to take screenshots, record demos or call an admin. We gladly help.

Thanks for quick answer!
I asked people if there were a !calladmin or such but they just laughed at me. Is there a command like that?
I already have a screenshot and recorded video of some of it.

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

Ye there should be a command called !calladmin, or you could just go on our discord on the #requesthelp channel. You can always find active admins there. Could you upload those pictures/video somewhere so I can ban him?

Last edited:

salt

Strange

LUGNET

Ye there should be a command called !calladmin, or you could just go on our discord on #requesthelp channel. You can always find active admins there. Could you upload those pictures/video somewhere so I can ban him?
Yeah sure one second. Ill send link!

salt

Strange

LUGNET

Ye there should be a command called !calladmin, or you could just go on our discord on the #requesthelp channel. You can always find active admins there. Could you upload those pictures/video somewhere so I can ban him?
I realized when editing that most of the stealing was done before I started recording but I got one in the beginning. After that I just recorded when he mocked me in chat.

Attachments

• 20170602173454_1.jpg
    20170602173454_1.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 202

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

Thank you, banned him for a week. Next time you can just submit demos, no need to upload them anywhere or edit them. And they take up a lot less space. Here is a tutorial on that if you're interested: https://blackwonder.tf/threads/how-to-record-a-demo.554/

Also, sorry again for the bad experience. Currently our dodgeball is half broken, after Bene is done with exams it will get fixed.

salt

Strange

LUGNET

Thank you, banned him for a week. Next time you can just submit demos, no need to upload them anywhere or edit them. And they take up a lot less space. Here is a tutorial on that if you're interested: https://blackwonder.tf/threads/how-to-record-a-demo.554/

Also, sorry again for the bad experience. Currently our dodgeball is half broken, after Bene is done with exams it will get fixed.
Thanks for the quick and nice help :)
Definitely will play more dodgeball on your server!

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 4)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom