Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Dodgeball Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rey

kappa

What was your type of punishment?:
Ban

What is your SteamID?

STEAM_0:1:41754441

Who has punished you?

Zoras

Why were you punished?
Admin Disrespect

Why should we revoke your punishment?

1) The exact message was "zoras is a massive dbag lmao". First of all, he was on the server and said nothing, so I immediately know this phrase was not banworthy. (And why should it be? It was said in jest. Didn't get a warning or anything.) He then goes back and cherrypicks my chatlogs from PREVIOUS times, in order to find justification for banning me (which does not fall into admin disrespect, by the way.)

2) I'm #6 on the dodgeball server. I play on there everyday and have a good time. I called Zoras a bad player and he was clearly disliking that while we were playing. This leads me to believe he has a personal agenda for this particular ban. When I asked him why he banned me, he mentioned this:

Capture.PNG

He clearly seems like he doesn't like me. He also started lying, saying I called him the r-word on voice chat, which I did not.

Capture2.PNG

^ Like what does that even mean?

I'd like to be unbanned because this guy clearly has personal reasons for wanting to ban me, looked back in the chatlogs to find any justification to ban me, and decided to choose a week-long ban for.... calling him a dbag? I guess?

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
The ban has been deleted from sourceban. However a week silence was applied, as the correct form of punishment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom