What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Register Now!

Accepted Dodgeball permanent ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cammy

Legendary

Cammy

Instead of doing the voice_enable thing, you could just use client-sided mutes when you press escape and click the little ear. It keeps them muted permanently, even after you find them again at a later point.

Using voice is typically more effective when giving warnings (from my own experience), not many rulebreakers read the chat.

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

@Cammy People can still steal at least 1 time every round so admins do have to slay for it when it happens often/repeatedly. (Sometimes it also lets you steal twice).
Suiciding when the rocket is targeting you is not a nice thing to do, we'll put that into a rule as soon as @Ben289 is on.

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

As far as I see this, Cammy was trolling people when he suicided on purpose, Luka reported that and got banned because he didn't realize Copy is an admin. I think this at the end of the day is Cammy's fault for being a troll and Luka shouldn't be banned when this was clearly a misunderstanding between him and Copy. He didn't want to cause any trouble, so why would a guy with good intentions be banned from Blackwonder for a single minute? Mistakes happen.

Cammy

Legendary

Cammy

Actually I wasn't trolling. I suicided as the rocket made the noise to go to me.

I also stated that I probably shouldn't have done that, and apologised in the voice chat for doing so.

Prior to that, the user had done quite a few !calladmins in the chat. Even if I hadn't suicided, he was still callabusing before that.

...Apparently "Suicided" isn't a word that is recognised and keeps autocorrecting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)