Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Dodgeball Ideas

Sammy~?

Truly Feared

Sammy~?

My ideas are as follows

1-2 players godmode: When a player join he is force to fight the bot as there is no one else to play against, my idea is that the player gets godmode so instead of him dying and wasting 10 seconds or more another rocket will just spawn since he wouldn't have died.
same thing for when another player joins and it is a 1v1.

Add the map bitchass: its a good map.

Add a vote to change the rocket speed (it would make matches faster and more enjoyable for some players)

Behing able to bhop: Its a thing in certain servers but it is fun to just hold space and keep bouncing around

Quite bad idea : I don't know what its called but the command is /rof 10(its not in the server) (it makes you instant airblast anything but you still have to look at it)when there are 2 players, it would get crazy speeds and its still a fun experience.

I know most of these ideas will probably not get put in cause theyre quite random or too complexe to make into the server or else a bad idea but the 2nd one should really make it in my opinion

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Bot was added since. We are not moving to change rocket speeds on command and do not want bhop.

Thanks!

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom