Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Dodgeball, broken sm_solo plugin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taygete

Strange
Yo,

Someone must've messed something inside sm_solo plugin and now it counts 1 extra player in my team.
Which means if there are 3 people left alive and one dies, it should say "Two" but it says "Three" so it means you never will get respawned because the plugin thinks there is 1 more non-existing player remaining.

When i choosed 2nd option (vs all.) i waited 3-4 rounds and never got respawned.

edit. After map change, it seems like it's not happening again.

Last edited:

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
could you describe what you did or what happened that caused this bug? Doing so might help the developer of the plugin recreate and fix the bug.

Taygete

Strange
If i had any more info about it, i would've provide it, Just any other day, but you can aswell ask the players who were ingame in that time that i didn't respawned for like 4 times.
Maybe you can check in console logs if something unusual happened there, since this post was made like 5 minutes after this issue occured.

Only thing i know is that i didn't choosed "vs enemy team" but "vs all" but i don't know if choosing other option would change the outcome.

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Please monitor the situation. The sm_solo plugin was recently updated, so the issue could be fixed.

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
I'll presume this issue has been fixed after the edit on the original post.
If it happens, feel free to open a new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom