Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined doctorlakiboss's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

doctorlakiboss

User name: doctorlakiboss

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:456851533

Who has punished you?
Rocks

Why were you punished?
He defended a person who accused me of racist, then muted me. When it tried to call him out for admin abuse, he banned me

Why should we revoke your punishment?
Rocks abused his admin powers, and defended someone who accused me and micspammed racist at me. After muting me, I called him out on admin abuse and he banned me as a result.

Chig Bungus

Positively Inhumane
First off, Rocks is not an admin, he is a donator. Secondly, I was the one who muted you for micspamming some song with terrible audio quality as soon as I joined the server.

As for you ban reason, I warned multiple times in game, using csay and voice chat, stating that abusing calladmin commands was against the rules.

Screenshot (289).png
Screenshot (290).png

Furthermore, based off of your history of punishments, you have started to become a regular rulebreaker on the server.

Screenshot (291).png

IF by a stroke of luck you have evidence incriminating the player who micspammed racial sounds towards you, please feel free to make a proper report in the report thread of the forum. As of now, based off of your recent behavior in the span of two weeks. Also, it is only a 6 hour ban.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom