Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Doctor RED's Admin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doctor RED

Mildly Menacing
User name: Doctor RED

Name
Doctor RED

Your Age

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:1:79089892

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on? Blackwonder SG Jailbreak and Blackwonder SG no carts hightower

Why would you like to become an admin? Well,I've been playing jailbreak this whole year and I really enjoy it. It gave me a reason to continue playing tf2. In my time there I have made many friends and had fun experiences which I will forever remember in my heart. But,not everything is always perfect. I have witnessed mass freekilling,micspamming,exploiting and more. That is why I wish to try and do my part in helping to make the blackwonder SG Jailbreak community a better place for players. I tried doing so by getting donor but,honestly,my donor powers were still not enough. So,here I am,applying for admin to try to save the chaotic world of SG jailbreak.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members?Yes.

Overkill(retired, I played with him for a bit, really nice guy)

When are you usually available to play? On weekdays,GMT+8hrs 7-10p.m. On weekends,GMT+8hrs 4-10p.m.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the game modes you play

General Rules:

Being excessively offensive to another player: 1 hr gag/mute > 1 day gag/mute > 3 day gag/mute > 1 week gag/mute+1 day ban > 3 week gag/mute > 1 month gag/mute+1 week ban > permanent gag/mute

Griefing(includes ammo glitching,latespawning etc.): Warning to stop > Slay > 1 hr ban > 1 day ban > 3 day ban > 1 week ban > 3 week ban > 1 month ban > permanent ban

Hacking(If it is very obvious): I would record a demo and then permanently ban the user.

Hacking(If it is not very obvious): I would record a demo,ask other admins for their help and then decide from there.

Inappropriate spray: Permanent spray ban

Chat/Micspamming: warning to stop > 1 hr gag/mute > 1 day gag/mute > 3 day gag/mute 1 week gag/mute > 3 week gag/mute > 1 month gag/mute > permanent gag/mute

Misusing !calladmin : 1 day ban > 3 day ban > 1 week ban > 3 week ban > 1 month ban > permanent ban

Impersonating an admin: 1 hr gag/mute > 1 day gag/mute > 3 day gag/mute > 1 week gag/mute > 3 week gag/mute > 1 month gag/mute > permanent gag/mute

Calling out an admin in a server: 1 hr gag/mute > 12 hr gag/mute > 1 day gag/mute > 3 day gag/mute > 1 week gag/mute > 3 week gag/mute > 1 month gag/mute > permanent gag/mute

Jailbreak Rules:

For all players on the server:

Ghosting: 1 hr gag/mute > 1 day gag/mute > 3 day gag/mute > 1 week gag/mute > 3 week gag/mute > 1 month gag/mute > permanent gag/mute

Delaying: Slay if the user is just hiding and not constantly rebelling/hunting

Stickytrapping: Tell the user to detonate the stickies but make sure that they do not kill any non-rebelling reds > If they do not comply,slay them.

Overtalking the warden and/or admin: warning to stop > 1 hr gag/mute > 1 day gag/mute > 3 day gag/mute > 1 week gag/mute 3 week gag/mute > 1 month gag/mute > permanent gag/mute

Camping in Armory: Ask the player to leave. If they do not,then slay them.

For all REDs:

Freeday abusing: warning to stop > slay > 1 hr ban > 1 day ban > 3 day ban > 1 week ban > 3 week ban > 1 month ban > permanent ban

For all BLUs:

Freekilling: 1 hr teamban > 1 day teamban > 3 day teamban > 1 week teamban > 1 month teamban > permanent teamban

Mass freekilling(3 or more REDs): 3 day teamban > 1 week teamban+1 day ban > 1 month teamban+1 week ban > permanent teamban

Freehitting: warning to stop > 1 hr teamban > 12 hr teamban > 1 day teamban > 3 day teamban > 1 week teamban > 3 week teamban > 1 month teamban > permanent teamban

Baiting: warning to stop > 1 hr teamban > 1 day teamban > 3 day teamban > 1 week teamban+1 day ban > 3 week teamban > 1 month teamban+1 week ban > permanent teamban

Teamkilling: Slay the user and revive the blu they killed > 1 hr teamban > 1 day teamban > 3 day teamban > 1 week teamban+1 day ban > 3 week teamban > 1 month teamban+1 week ban >permanent teamban

Showing Favouritism: 1 hr teamban > 1 day teamban > 3 day teamban > 1 week teamban+1 day ban > 3 week teamban > 1 month teamban+1 week ban > permanent teamban

LR Denial: 1 day teamban > 3 day teamban > 1 week teamban > 3 week teamban > 1 month teamban > permanent teamban

Hunting for a rebeller without the warden's permission: 1 day teamban > 3 day teamban > 1 week teamban > 3 week teamban > 1 month teamban > permanent teamban

For the Warden:

Incomprehensible/No microphone: Permanent teamabn until they can prove that it is usable

Illegal Friendlyfire(If only 3 or less non-rebelling reds are killed because of it): 1 day teamban > 3 day teamban > 1 week teamban > 3 week teamban > 1 month teamban > permanent teamban

Illegal Friendlyfire(If more than 3 non-rebelling reds are killed because of it): 3 day teamban > 1 week teamban+1 day ban > 3 week teamban > 1 month teamban+1 day ban > permanent teamban

Doing an illegal minigame/Giving an illegal order: 1 day teamban > 3 day teamban > 1 week teamban+1 day ban > 3 week teamban > 1 month teamban > permanent teamban

Not giving a repeat when someone asks for one: Ask the warden to give a repeat > If none are given,slay them.

Hogging warden: Ask the warden to unwarden and explain to them that they were hogging warden > If warden refuses to unwarden,slay them.

Unwardening: Ask the user why they unwardened > If they do not respond/Give an invalid reason,slay them > 1 hr teamban > 1 day teamban > 3 day teamban > 1 week teamban > 3 week teamban > 1 month teamban >permanent teamban

Is there any other information you would like us to know about? I would like to explain why I have decided to make a third application. My first application was really rushed. When I first saw Will saying that anyone could now apply for admin,I was really excited and immediately applied. Needless to say,it went nowhere. About my second application,it was even more rushed than the first. I was upset about my first application being declined,and did not take time to think about why it was declined. I was impatient and reckless. However,a few months have passed since then,and now I believe that I have improved in my attitude. Thank you for taking your time to read my application. Have a nice day!

Changelogs:

12th October: Underlined and boldened a few words.

23rd October: Added Overkill to list of admins known.

24th October: Added 12 hour punishments to "Freehitting" and "Calling out an admin".

Last edited:

Overkill

a byte
Hi.
I'll try to keep this short while providing information on the applicant that I was able to gather. (I lied about the short part xd)

Application:
The Why would you like to become an admin? section is to the point, pretty basic and I've seen it said a lot but overall it sounds heartfelt and simple.

The available times are fine as well, applicant has school and we can all understand its grades before games.

Punishments are fine, some punishments like Freehitting and Calling out an admin may need a time between 1 hour - 1 day because they aren't as impactful + are mostly accidental, but other than that they all seem fine.

The Is there any other information you would like us to know about? section explains the applicants reasoning for his last applications:
At the end of his second app, the applicants chat logs were provided which ultimately led to the applications termination (second app was created 2 months ago and declined over a month and a half ago)

Forums:
Activity looked on-off when this app was created:
1540306180774.jpeg
Note: Activity isn't a requirement in my book since there is a number of players that don't really know of the forums existence + It doesn't represent what an applicant is truly like in-game (other than any reports or appeals on the applicant). However, it is important to know and be active on the forums since it is where reports, appeals and any important information is posted.

Posting on another applicant's application: One appeal (No mic teamban appeal): One report made by the applicant:
Applicant knows how to file a report correctly, and even though it is the applicants only report, it is better then no reports. Also, couldn't find any reports against the applicant. (So until further notice the applicant hasn't been reported.)

Commblocks, Bans and, Teambans:
1540307860884.png
1540308126378.png
1540308168566.png
Last real commblock was 3 months ago and longest commblock was last year (only 1 day). Only ban is accidental and his last teamban was 2 months ago.

Chat logs (recent):
Note: Any logs before 2018-08-20 are considered "old" for now because they were posted on his last app.
That's pretty much all I can find for now that is quote-on-quote "new" (any chat logs posted after his last app. For example: robb's chat logs from the second app have already been expressed and the applicant is aware of them. The ones above have not seen the light of the forums yet so they are considered new).

Now my personal experience/notes for applicant and staff:
This is probably the only app I have spent more than 2 hours on to research and write on (also note I've been awake since 5 pm yesterday and right now it's 12 pm). I played with the applicant today during the night on sg jailbreak (I still can't believe i went there). Note the applicant was aware of my presence, so maybe he played it cool while I was on. But while I was on the server, the applicant showed understanding of the rules (he cut me off a couple of times to explain rules others were breaking which were all correct) and wasn't disrespectful in any way (while I was on). Afterwards I left and came back with a different name and didn't see any changes.

Some of you may be wondering "Why is this retired nerd rating an app, YOU'RE RETIRED GO DRINK YOUR MAI TAIS". I'm slowly trying to come back into being active but I'm also traveling away soon to the carribean so maybe soon I'll actually be drinking my mai tais. Anyways, I just wanted to put my input on this application. I believe the applicant is young but after his second app he seemed to start maturing up. 2 months may not seem that long, which is why I propose to keep this app open longer (at least one month to see what else the applicant can accomplish. I don't want to give the applicant hints on what he should do, but if he can see what other accepted applicants have done during the "pending process", he might get an idea.)

In my professional opinion, the sg server needs an admin, I would go but my ping hits 300 and I feel someone who knows the regulars there + has great ping and understanding of the rules would make a better example. The applicant may need more time, but I'd like to give him a chance. If he can prove he is admin materiel, fix any mistakes, and there is no other threatening/negative lighting, I will 100% +support. But for now it is gonna be a neutral leaning towards +support.
1540311189247.png
don't @ us ;-;

If any other staff have any tangible evidence, please provide it. It would be nice to see what others who have more experience with the applicant have to say. Other than that, Good luck Doc.

Last edited:

Doctor RED

Mildly Menacing
Hi.
I'll try to keep this short while providing information on the applicant that I was able to gather. (I lied about the short part xd)

Application:
The Why would you like to become an admin? section is to the point, pretty basic and I've seen it said a lot but overall it sounds heartfelt and simple.

The available times are fine as well, applicant has school and we can all understand its grades before games.

Punishments are fine, some punishments like Freehitting and Calling out an admin may need a time between 1 hour - 1 day because they aren't as impactful + are mostly accidental, but other than that they all seem fine.

The Is there any other information you would like us to know about? section explains the applicants reasoning for his last applications:
At the end of his second app, the applicants chat logs were provided which ultimately led to the applications termination (second app was created 2 months ago and declined over a month and a half ago)

Forums:
Activity looked on-off when this app was created:
Note: Activity isn't a requirement in my book since there is a number of players that don't really know of the forums existence + It doesn't represent what an applicant is truly like in-game (other than any reports or appeals on the applicant). However, it is important to know and be active on the forums since it is where reports, appeals and any important information is posted.

Posting on another applicant's application: One appeal (No mic teamban appeal): One report made by the applicant:
Applicant knows how to file a report correctly, and even though it is the applicants only report, it is better then no reports. Also, couldn't find any reports against the applicant. (So until further notice the applicant hasn't been reported.)

Commblocks, Bans and, Teambans:
Last real commblock was 3 months ago and longest commblock was last year (only 1 day). Only ban is accidental and his last teamban was 2 months ago.

Chat logs (recent):
Note: Any logs before 2018-08-20 are considered "old" for now because they were posted on his last app.
That's pretty much all I can find for now that is quote-on-quote "new" (any chat logs posted after his last app. For example: robb's chat logs from the second app have already been expressed and the applicant is aware of them. The ones above have not seen the light of the forums yet so they are considered new).

Now my personal experience/notes for applicant and staff:
This is probably the only app I have spent more than 2 hours on to research and write on (also note I've been awake since 5 pm yesterday and right now it's 12 pm). I played with the applicant today during the night on sg jailbreak (I still can't believe i went there). Note the applicant was aware of my presence, so maybe he played it cool while I was on. But while I was on the server, the applicant showed understanding of the rules (he cut me off a couple of times to explain rules others were breaking which were all correct) and wasn't disrespectful in any way (while I was on). Afterwards I left and came back with a different name and didn't see any changes.

Some of you may be wondering "Why is this retired nerd rating an app, YOU'RE RETIRED GO DRINK YOUR MAI TAIS". I'm slowly trying to come back into being active but I'm also traveling away soon to the carribean so maybe soon I'll actually be drinking my mai tais. Anyways, I just wanted to put my input on this application. I believe the applicant is young but after his second app he seemed to start maturing up. 2 months may not seem that long, which is why I propose to keep this app open longer (at least one month to see what else the applicant can accomplish. I don't want to give the applicant hints on what he should do, but if he can see what other accepted applicants have done during the "pending process", he might get an idea.)

In my professional opinion, the sg server needs an admin, I would go but my ping hits 300 and I feel someone who knows the regulars there + has great ping and understanding of the rules would make a better example. The applicant may need more time, but I'd like to give him a chance. If he can prove he is admin materiel, fix any mistakes, and there is no other threatening/negative lighting, I will 100% +support. But for now it is gonna be a neutral leaning towards +support.
View attachment 8003don't @ us ;-;

If any other staff have any tangible evidence, please provide it. It would be nice to see what others who have more experience with the applicant have to say. Other than that, Good luck Doc.

Hello there Overkill! Thank you for taking your time to reply to my application,I appreciate it!

section is to the point, pretty basic and I've seen it said a lot but overall it sounds heartfelt and simple.
Thank you for your kind words!

I will add a 12 hr mute/teamban in-between those punishments.

Spoiler: Chatlogs
Yes, I am aware that my chatlogs are not the best, but I am trying to improve them and hope that they will not have a very negative impact on my application.

2 months may not seem that long, which is why I propose to keep this app open longer (at least one month to see what else the applicant can accomplish. I don't want to give the applicant hints on what he should do, but if he can see what other accepted applicants have done during the "pending process", he might get an idea.)

I would be more than happy to try my best to prove that I can become a good admin.

Once again, thank you for your support, have a nice day!

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Hello @Doctor RED , I hope you are having a great start to your weekend. I would like to thank you for the effort you have made in cleaning up your chatlogs. However, we would be much more comfortable if you waited another couple of months before being considered. Some of your logs were pretty bad, and we think it would be better if you had some more time to make sure you have successfully stopped the negative behavior. I hope you have a nice weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom