Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Do you think mc is overpriced?

Do you think minecraft is overpriced?

• Yos

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Nope.avi

Votes: 12 85.7%

• Total voters

Veljko Ristic

Notably Dangerous

Vel

Minecraft for me is 23 Euros And for other countries i think it's 25 euros, or 29, i don't rly remember, But do you think minecraft is overpriced? I kinda do, It's totally worth it but when i buy games from steam i don't buy overpriced ones, Only 2 times when i bought gang beasts and cod: mw2, Do you think minecraft is over priced? It's totally worth it for me.

Cammy

Legendary

Cammy

Minecraft is a timeless classic and will never be overpriced. It has near limitless gameplay. Why do you not own it yet?

Should've thought ahead and purchased it during alpha when it was £7/10 Euros.

Veljko Ristic

Notably Dangerous

Vel

Minecraft is a timeless classic and will never be overpriced. It has near limitless gameplay. Why do you not own it yet?

Should've thought ahead and purchased it during alpha when it was £7/10 Euros.

I'm buying it tommorow, Also no i don't think it was 7/10 euros, it was 15

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
I got minecraft before the price rised, I think I got it for a good 20 SGD.
Still, considering other games such as Cities skylines might be 20 dollars but have over 150 in DLCs (which I hate) it's pretty cheap by that standard.

Wortal

Unremarkable
I think Minecraft is worth it. There is a lot of content if you play singleplayer, and there is a lot of content if you play multiplayer. The game itself is good quality.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom