Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Do You Collect Anything?

Do you collect anything?

• Total voters

𝐆𝐑𝐗𝐃

α΄„ΚŸα΄‡α΄ α΄‡Κ€ Ι’ΙͺΚ€ΚŸ

MECHA-G

I'm sure a thread similar to this has been made in the past, but I'm curious. Do you guys collect anything? It can be virtual or real life stuff, but I feel like everyone collects something.

I collect ArtFX+ model kits. They're pre-painted, fairly cheap compared to stuff like Hot Toys and just all-round awesome. The most recent addition to my collection is The Arkham Knight. I'm getting the Batman that goes with him at some point, too. My goal is to have at least one kit per fandom I love.

Attachments

• IMAG0274.png
    IMAG0274.png
    662 KB · Views: 256

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

I collect air in my lungs.

I also collect JJBA manga scans even if they're of trash quality, simply because broken Engrish amuses me.

Eric61485

Spectacularly Lethal

Kyde

I collect everything I can everything.

I've found a lot of stuff when I walk home, like a computer (Didn't take it thou), moneyz (Last Friday I found 1€ on the snow), or other stuff.

Right now I am trying to collect some money, because I want a Nintendo Switch for my Birthday, and I've given more than 300€ to my parents, because they needed it. (And I have just 1€ now ;p)

Some stuff that I collect: (The Kinder things have some other technical things)
20170215_174907.jpg

;p

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom