Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Do something about the awful admin apps.

• Thread starter Deleted member 2120
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2120

As funny as they are these admin apps are getting out of hand. They waste the time of admin's and tend to pile up over the actual good apps. I have 2 ideas but I would love for more. So either A. Make it so you need about 70 posts on the forums to even create a new thread in admin apps or B. Have it so admins have to manually approve people for the application process. Like if they see a certain player that is active on both the forums and Discord.

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
Since when do normal players like yourself decide what is done with admin apps and what does or doesn’t waste our time?

The admin application process is designed for the admins’ convenience, you don’t have to look in that sub forum if it offends you.

D

Deleted member 2049

I think I've heard this before from an admin, members can apply when they feel they are ready to make an application. Also, you don't have to look at apps you know. If it was a problem for admins, they can do something about it. Not us normies

gore

aeiou
Staff Member
Admin

gore

They waste the time of admin's and tend to pile up over the actual good apps.
Doesn't really waste our time, infact it takes lesser time than a quarter of an hour making a reply, we also don't have to reply to it if we don't want to. It's not hard for us to leave a page and then go to a supposedly 'decent' application so there's also no issue when it comes to applications stacking each other.

So either A. Make it so you need about 70 posts on the forums to even create a new thread in admin apps
This was removed because it's no longer a necessity, it doesn't define who a person is and it definitely does not change their personality.

Have it so admins have to manually approve people for the application process. Like if they see a certain player that is active on both the forums and Discord.
See, I don't understand your thread. You're saying one of the issue is that it's wasting our time yet one of your ideas is telling us to do a goose hunt?

We removed forum activity because, as I have mentioned before, it doesn't define who a person is and there may be really decent players who actually knows how to do their things but just don't want to spend too much time on a single community just yet.

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own
I'm not allowed to Garfield admin apps anymore

Where Garfield at?

1487911170602.gif

He's still here, just waiting for a dumpster thread.

D

Deleted member 2120

Doesn't really waste our time, infact it takes lesser time than a quarter of an hour making a reply, we also don't have to reply to it if we don't want to. It's not hard for us to leave a page and then go to a supposedly 'decent' application so there's also no issue when it comes to applications stacking each other.

This was removed because it's no longer a necessity, it doesn't define who a person is and it definitely does not change their personality.

See, I don't understand your thread. You're saying one of the issue is that it's wasting our time yet one of your ideas is telling us to do a goose hunt?

We removed forum activity because, as I have mentioned before, it doesn't define who a person is and there may be really decent players who actually knows how to do their things but just don't want to spend too much time on a single community just yet.
Alright, you mainly convinced me. Close the thread, I was already contemplating closing the thread a few hours after posting but I decided to see what others thought.

D

Deleted member 2120

I don't really know what you are saying. I just think that the weight of my opinion is the same as everyone else's. I don't think of myself as higher or lower than anyone else that is part of the community.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Mark attempted to be polite about it, so I'll just be blunt. Applications have nothing to do with you. You aren't even allowed to comment on them, and your opinion usually doesn't matter. We delete your comments (as we do with other users) and your opinion about the process, the applicants, and the choice to approve or decline said applicants has no bearing on the outcome.

D

Deleted member 2120

Mark attempted to be polite about it, so I'll just be blunt. Applications have nothing to do with you. You aren't even allowed to comment on them, and your opinion usually doesn't matter. We delete your comments (as we do with other users) and your opinion about the process, the applicants, and the choice to approve or decline said applicants has no bearing on the outcome.
Alright then. Sorry about posting this. I will just thinking of it as a suggestion, something to think about on how to fix all of the admin apps.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom