Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Distracting Colour Models on Red | Jailreak

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Wolf!

Somewhat Threatening

Zhiris

Whoo~ 100th suggestion on BlackWonder!

I suggest removing the option to recolour yourself on Jailbreak. (Your actual model)
It has to be very clear on who is BLU or RED, people cannot make mistakes and shoot the wrong person.

Please comment below what your opinion is about this suggestion, thank you.

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

A Guard can't kill a Blue coloured as Red. And vice versa. So I don't understand the problem. It's funny to troll the Warden either as a Guard or Prisoner. But I want to hear others their opinions about this. Like @Sakuya Izayoi and @Cosmo c:

~Wolf!

Somewhat Threatening

Zhiris

A Guard can't kill a Blue coloured as Red. And vice versa. So I don't understand the problem. It's funny to troll the Warden either as a Guard or Prisoner. But I want to hear others their opinions about this. Like @Sakuya Izayoi and @Cosmo c:

you mean the players who use the Colour options all the time?
I see.

Just a heads up, I am trying to help the server out for everybody.
That means new players would have a chance to play the gamemode as well without being distracted too much/confused.

It seems like you disagree with a lot of suggestions if it involves the RED team, I just guess that you play a lot on the RED team.

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

I play on Red and Blue Team. So no, you got that wrong. c:

And @Sakuya Izayoi is an admin who has seen this happening with @Cosmo and myself who trolled one round with changing colours since we have the exact same loadout/cosmetics on the pyro. c:

We appreciate your concerns and suggestions, but as it is a suggestion, I should be able to give my opinion. c:

~Wolf!

Somewhat Threatening

Zhiris

I play on Red and Blue Team. So no, you got that wrong. c:

And @Sakuya Izayoi is an admin who has seen this happening with @Cosmo and myself who trolled one round with changing colours since we have the exact same loadout/cosmetics on the pyro. c:

We appreciate your concerns and suggestions, but as it is a suggestion, I should be able to give my opinion. c:

I am not telling you that you can't give your opinion.
I just want to make clear that I would like the best for the general players on the server, not just the Admins/Regular players.
because sadly, they are not able to vote as they normally don't sign up on forums.

But if the server is enjoyable for everybody to play on then we migh have a chance that many of those new players will join BlackWonder.

Sakuya

Trickster
There technically is no reason to remove the option to recolor yourself. It's a minor option that admins and donors can do. In regards of them using it to fool the warden and guards, that brings no harm to them unless if overused. Other than that there is no reason for it to be removed.

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

You can't kill a Guard coloured Red in the first place as a Guard or Warden. And if you try to rebel as Prisoner by colouring yourself Blue and get caught, too bad. If you don't get caught, no probs. A Warden or Guard can't shoot you because you are following the orders but have colour Blue, ya know.

Sakuya

Trickster
You can't kill a Guard coloured Red in the first place as a Guard or Warden. And if you try to rebel as Prisoner by colouring yourself Blue and get caught, too bad. If you don't get caught, no probs. A Warden or Guard can't shoot you because you are following the orders but have colour Blue, ya know.
Exactly so there is no harm in it, plus if a red colored themselves blue, a blue should easily be able to tell the difference if you look at an actual blue and the red that colored themselves, also if you look at them their info such as hp and name will come up red Since it's the opposing team

~Wolf!

Somewhat Threatening

Zhiris

-Players who can colour himself BLU will have a advantage over the rest of the players who can't.
-BLU players can mistake painted players and freekill them by accident which is against the rules.
-Players can recolour themself to hide better in certain spots in the maps which give them once again a advantage over other players.
-BLU players can paint themself RED what will mislead RED players into escaping or rebel.

I just want to know what it does for good things in the server exept for tricking players and find ways to go around the Jailbreak concept.

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

1. Donators should have advantage on things, otherwise people don't like donating.
2. You can NOT shoot at a prisoner who looks blu and is following the orders. That's freekill.
3. Spies who have the box taunt are having an advantage aswell, just saying.
4. If a red desides to rebel, it's upon him, whether it to be a blu misleading him or not.

People wanna have fun, they don't do it all the time, just now and then for jokes and giggles.

~Wolf!

Somewhat Threatening

Zhiris

1 Donators are people who help to keep the servers up, that is a good thing. People who donate to mess around Jailbreak is a wrong idea.
2 But you can mistake them as a BLU member, it bring a lot of confusion for new players to the server.
3 Good thing it's part of Team Fortress 2, people can learn that by playing the game.
4 There is a good reason why BLU team members are coloured BLU and that is because RED players who decide to rebel have to avoid them before getting weapons.

People can have fun, and it's especially fun if everybody can enjoy the game without this confusion.
I know it's fun to play with options who others don't have but it has to be fun for everybody.
(edit: Also I am totally not referring to myself, I don't have Admin powers or Donation stats but please don't think it's because of that reason because it's not,
I am just that annoying Brit who wants to give everybody the same chances)

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

You can't just shoot around near reds. And to obey warden you must be with the group or you are rebelling. it's in the rules.

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

Also, some people donate because of the perks, not because they just wanna support the server. it's normal and okay

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
There technically is no reason to remove the option to recolor yourself. It's a minor option that admins and donors can do. In regards of them using it to fool the warden and guards, that brings no harm to them unless if overused. Other than that there is no reason for it to be removed.

This basically. It's way to minor to consider it. I try to not give donators advantages, but at the end of the day it's not always 100% possible without completely removing almost all perks and making donating useless.

Thank you for the suggestion though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom