Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined DiscordBot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

qwaranou

Hello, Im qwaranou, as you can see, and Im creator of S1MIRI.

Well, you are asking what is S1MIRI...
S1MIRI
Is custom made Discord bot made for Fun and advertisement of Blackwonder servers.
S1MIRI or S1 is currectly in developement mode, wich is making the bot unique.
And I want the bot to stay that way, due some features such as adding custom commands based on community votes, or even suggestions. And as said the bot is under developement, I need you to help me, and future of this bot, to setup some bacis/custom commands! With this said, the S1 have currectly Leveling or said Ranking system, wich will detect whenever is send message by user it will add you thing called points, for each 100 points you will rank up.

So, last but not least, I want you to suggest command what should be added to the bot!
As well, I have some questions about it:

(1) Should I add cleverbot integration, that will allow the bot to responding to user messages.
In short, you will be able to talk to the bot as same as with normal user.

(2) The help command, and all commands, should they work as embeded files picture bellow or as normal chat messages.
7713f74c03cb439bb733318ff205fb27.png

Question for Admins and Owner.
(1) About the bot itself, should be bot for Moderation?
(2) Make an integration for BlackWonder servers for the bot, so whenever someone type !calladmin <text> the bot will send an output to specified channel in Discord. (This will be added after first stable release of the bot, with everything setup.)

Please, answer these questions in Reply and define what question are you answering, ec.
(1) My opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:

Timo

I watch you sleep c:
Staff Member
Admin
Cool, but completely unnecessary in my opinion.
- We already have calladmin on discord. But due to spam reduction it is made for donors only.

- I also see no point in the ranking system. What is the use of it other than displaying some irrelevant information about some xp?

- Moderation is also almost useless as we have admins there almost 24/7

- Cleverbot seems fun at first. But why would you do that on discord? This sounds almost too spammy.

I'm sure there are some useful things to do with it, but right now it seems too needless.

Q

qwaranou

Cool, but completely unnecessary in my opinion.
- We already have calladmin on discord. But due to spam reduction it is made for donors only.

- I also see no point in the ranking system. What is the use of it other than displaying some irrelevant information about some xp?

- Moderation is also almost useless as we have admins there almost 24/7

- Cleverbot seems fun at first. But why would you do that on discord? This sounds almost too spammy.

I'm sure there are some useful things to do with it, but right now it seems too needless.
As I said, it depends on votes by Admins and community. And also on Ben.
But, the "ranking system" is just for now. Thats why Im asking here to get suggestions about what commands should I add.

Timo

I watch you sleep c:
Staff Member
Admin
Well okay, the first thing i would do is a cooldown. There shouldn't be a way to get the bot to spam anything.

Q

qwaranou

Well okay, the first thing i would do is a cooldown. There shouldn't be a way to get the bot to spam anything.
There will be, and thank you for suggestion. Gonna add it as soon as possible for Non-Admin commands.

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own
Usually people use bots to advertise their products on forums, so I commend you for not.

I know this isn't really my place but I'm kinda curious, how many communities have you offered your bot? I've googled your name and found you have your own little discord community and website. Are you hoping to get some sort of business started with these, or are you just trying to do something useful with a bot that you're learning to make?

Like I said, not really my place to ask, I am just curious.

Q

qwaranou

Usually people use bots to advertise their products on forums, so I commend you for not.

I know this isn't really my place but I'm kinda curious, how many communities have you offered your bot? I've googled your name and found you have your own little discord community and website. Are you hoping to get some sort of business started with these, or are you just trying to do something useful with a bot that you're learning to make?

Like I said, not really my place to ask, I am just curious.
Well, as I said Im trying to improve this bot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom