Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Discord Unban Appeal - hiraeth/puddin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

ɥʇǝɐɹᴉɥ

Notably Dangerous
┬┴┬┴┤・ω・)ノ├┬┴┬┴

What is your SteamID?: N/A
Who has banned you?: MiyukiMouse/Miyu
Why were you banned?: Spam and provoking
Why should we unban you? I'm quite aware that I might not be on anyone's list of favourite people or even people you'd want on your Discord server and I'm also aware that what I did (spam, provoke) was wrong but I figured I'd still give this unban appeal thing a second try and see where it goes from there.

I'm not here to bullshit any of you so, let's begin. I don't especially feel bad for what I did because, honestly, it's what I do. I push people to their limits. Now, I'm aware that doesn't excuse what I did one bit but I feel like you people don't like getting lied to, so I won't bother doing that. It's been 4 weeks and in those 4 weeks, I feel like I've changed a tad (for the better, go me) and not to sound too depressed or anything but I'd really appreciate a second chance at being a proper human being (hahaha) on the Discord Server. Mostly, I just want to be un-banned so I can play Cards against Humanity with the fam, smh tbh /dab.

Now, I do realize that you might still have doubts about unbanning me and all that and I'd understand if you decide to deny this appeal as well; that's fine. If you do decide to give me a second chance like I ask, I can honestly say that there will no be more spam or provoking from my part and that I will use the Discord Server mostly for server-related issues or CaH games.

Thanks for reading.
- P.

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—

Grizzly

Hunky Chunk of Love
I'm fully aware of the reasons on why you were banned, and was present when you decided to pick on Lucas, make up assumptions on how I was supposedly sucking up to the staff, and shoot insults towards people who went against your argument. I understand that you like to push people and see what kind of person they are underneath, and while it may have interesting results, that does not make it okay in a similar way that you shouldn't inject people with newly developed drugs to see what they do. You harassed people, made an irritating situation on Discord and would not stop when told you were going over the line.

Yet, I'm leaning towards supporting this ban appeal. You've been on the forums quite actively as of late and seem to have toned down to a stop with your offences. You seem to have lost the "I'm always right" attitude you displayed (whether intentional and unintentional) and I feel as if you regret what you did, even if it's not for the best of reasons. If you can keep a lid on getting in people's faces and resist the urge to spam, then I'd be ready to accept you back into Discord on the condition that you do not attempt to delve into people's lives and stab right into touchy subjects. Of course, the often joke around is fine, but don't go into the fragile area's of people's lives. Whether or not people fake situations and whether or not you should pry apart their lives to find out whether they are faking are two entirely different matters.

With that, I give my slightest ever +Support.

That being said, I am also fully ready to take into the account of other people and see how much of an impression you left on them with your behaviour and switch this to a -Support should you have hurt them emotionally.

I almost had to give a -Support solely for
with the fam, smh tbh /dab.

K AND 3

Somewhat Threatening

SEL

Away
To be honest, this looks more sincere than the 1st unban appeal, and I don't see any problem giving a person another chance to see if they learned from their mistakes.

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

I don't especially feel bad for what I did because, honestly, it's what I do. I push people to their limits.
Sounds like you're on a mission. This is just so funny in a pathetic way.
I say give a second chance. It takes like 5 seconds to ban him if he for example spams again right? Plus if he does the same things again this will be just really really pathetic and funny. And there is also the small chance that he actually means what he's saying.

P.s.: It's weird to read people saying they're changing while they're here by the way.

Last edited:

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Tfw ab0se is not an allowed title word
Admin
Agree with Buster here. If he is really sincere about this, he will stop. If he is not, he will be simply be banned again. This time permanently without a chance of a unban appeal. I am not very active on discord, so I miss a lot of things. But if someone managed to get on the bad side of most admins, that has to say something. I think he should get a second chance, but the this time the limit how much he can talk in a provoking/insulting/spamming way is much lower than before and there will be no warning. Just a permaban without a chance of re-appeal.

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

I unbanned you and will give you a second chance. Don't spam or provoke again as that may result in a ban again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 7)

Top Bottom