Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Discord suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yelowchy

Gore-Spattered
So today at 7am CEST, some peeps raided the discord with... ill call it Japanese nsfw pictures, but not the kind you enjoy.

Anyway my suggestion is that the discord doesn’t allow you to post pictures before you have a certain amount of time on the discord chat.
This would prevent people from joining and posting, nsfw pictures instantly.
Example: People join and can chat and all, but they have got to wait 6 hours before they are allowed to post pictures.

btw sorry for my bad spelling I’m really tired.

gore

aeiou
Staff Member
Admin

gore

I don't have any knowledge of a bot that tracks how long a player has been in the server. But I definitely know there are a variety of bots that uses a levelling system.
Alternatively, we could have a levelling system where you require to be a certain level until you are given a role that allows posting pictures.

normie

Totally Ordinary
I mean you can always set a timer limit so you know people have to wait something like 10 minutes before posting.

gore

aeiou
Staff Member
Admin

gore

I mean you can always set a timer limit so you know people have to wait something like 10 minutes before posting.
10 minutes isn't long; They could watch one video, come back and spam whatever nonsense are in their pockets.
The levelling system takes a lot of time, some bots like MEE6 makes it so that EXP (ranging from 15-30) can only be earned once every minute (so no spamming) and it takes at least 1000 EXP to level up once. Meaning that players would have to be in the server for at least 10 000 minutes to level up, far longer than 10 minutes.

Additionally, they still could type and any legitimate users can still talk to people or request for help without waiting for 10 minutes, in which the rulebreakers may have already left.

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
the people dont do it instantly they wait like half an hour, none of this can truly be avoided tbh because they'll just wait till they can post stuff then do it

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
Pointless imo. Anyone who wants to do that will just have alts either sit in our discord for a few days until they hit the time limit or basically shit post until they reach the activity limit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom