Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Discord Staff roles (only for moderators)

MrBeep

Unremarkable
Yeeee
So Basically different staffs moderates differents servers so instead of people pinging the whole staff role in disc, Add roles to ping specifically staffs that moderates on specific servers, for example, Player A applies for (death run) servers only he gets the "death run role" so peeps can ping people with the role to ask questions or come to the server to moderate
again only for moderators

Attachments

• Screenshot (165).png
    Screenshot (165).png
    22.8 KB · Views: 234

Konny

Notably Dangerous

Konny

Yeah, this would help getting spam pinged, and players in request help actually gets staff for the required server.
I would love this idea to get implemented!

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
As the person who would be maintaining this, allow me to list my personal reservation and then what I believe would happen.

As for me, it would be one more place to track things.

As for mods, it would result in nearly as many situations you won't or can't help with. With the exception of 1 or 2 DB or trade persons, none of you cover more than a couple servers for any particular mode anyway. So when all those sg jb roll in, half(or more) of the mods would be pinged anyway for something they can't or won't respond to. How do I know this to be true? 90%+ of calladmins are ignored.

Let's say we had the system setup. Only a small number of people would even use it. How do I know this? The typical player doesn't include the name of the person they are reporting, let alone the IP or anything useful without us asking for it.

On the surface, I see why this would make sense. And for smaller communities, it makes much more sense. But we have servers on 5 continents, in 6 countries and 9+ cities around the world.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom