Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Discord #shitposts

Yelowchy

Gore-Spattered
Some people want to browse memes. and some people want to browse shitposts...
Therefore i believe there should be a #shitpost server for those who just wanna post random pictures...

????

Strange
I Imagine The Addition Of A Sh*tpost Section Shall Make A Considerable Amount Of Diversity In The Community Its A terrible Idea In My Eyes sincerely ????

qlip

Scarcely Lethal

qlip

Considering memes and shitposts are indeed different, and there are people who want to shitpost, I’ll support. The channel should nsfw though. Not like that’ll prevent under 18’s from using it, but y’know.

Alex.bsp

Professional Nap Taker
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
Just post it in #memes lol. Why do you need a completely different channel to post stupid pictures?

The channel should nsfw though. Not like that’ll prevent under 18’s from using it, but y’know.
A nsfw channel is a fat no from bene last time a nsfw channel was mentioned.

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own
Considering memes and shitposts are indeed different, and there are people who want to shitpost, I’ll support. The channel should nsfw though. Not like that’ll prevent under 18’s from using it, but y’know.

Children will be looking forward to legally buying cigarettes, lottery tickets, and posting in the shitpost channel once they turn 18.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 9)

Top Bottom