Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Discord Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercer

What was your type of punishment: Ban

Discord name (since this is not a in game ban or forum ban, is MlgBlitzkrieg

discord tag of person who punished me: Jim#6249

Why should we revoke your punishment?
Give us a valid reason why we should revoke your punishment, and try to present us with evidence.
After the Dev kicked me the first time ( I assumed he was joking around at the time), Jim banned me from the discord shortly after threatening to do so. I have the exact response when I asked my discord friend why I was banned from the server:
DaSzil-Today at 1:50 PM

they are saying you are a toxic turkey

Why were you punished? Apparently, from what I can Gather from a discord friend, Jim Banned me from the discord because " I was being toxic"

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I did nothing wrong at all at the time of my ban, nor did I say anything to offend any of the discord servers staff members/admins. I came back after the Dev kicked me out as some sort of joke, then Jim threatened to ban me, shortly after that, he followed up on said threat and banned me from the discord channel, id just like to have fun on the discord channel while also playing on the glorious Freak fortress 2 server. :) (if I did do anything to offend or upset anyone, please explain so that I may know better of what not to do in the future.)

frankie

Uncharitable
In the words of everyone in discord, he was being annoying, stupid and ignorant

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

Snooze
You were being obnoxious and ignorant to the point where I genuinely thought you're just a troll. We asked you several times to stop arguing about something that didn't even happen on blackwonder and happened completely rightfully but you were just too thick to understand.

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
Noodl didn't kick you the first time that was me too. The following images do not include all messages from the lengthy conversation.

xP6V2yc.png
NZox4Mo.png

You come to us with your problem of being banned off Panda. We are not Panda. You can dispute your Panda ban with Panda. Complaining about it to us is pointless however you claim stealing rockets is fun which carries on far through the conversation
wDGPaz4.png
LlXSavt.png

You all of a sudden change your stance on stealing and act as if you are a victim of a false ban when you had already admitted this was not the case. When Noodl creates a little snipet of code and explains there is no way to code a plugin that can punish malicious stealers you start insulting him.
I did nothing wrong at all at the time of my ban, nor did I say anything to offend any of the discord servers staff members/admins.
Wrong.
3EAHyys.png
lugp6Ba.png

I kick you out for the behavior listed above (and more that I don't feel like screenshotting, posting and writing about).When you return a few minutes later, you continue to insult Noodl and make passive aggressive remarks about him being demoted and how he would be demoted if he abused and what not. You do not know Noodl nor do you know how our admins handle issues. This is my first warning about you preparing to get yourself banned.
I did nothing wrong at all at the time of my ban, nor did I say anything to offend any of the discord servers staff members/admins.
Wrong.
YULoLsx.png

You start going on about "admin rules" that admins have to follow. You don't go in detail but you mention it a handful of times and it makes zero sense. I have never seen you here before today. If you are new than you do not know how our admins operate here nor do you have any control over how things work. You telling us about your rules even as a joke is disrespectful and mocking of the admins. If you are not new and simply had hidden in the shadows until now you should know admins handle their punishments and issues privately.
Ab95Z2c.png
PpTeRfR.png

The topic has switched to teamkilling and you express the dislike of ff being enabled for blue team. Disregarding the coding work which I think is rather difficult so ff only affects one team, you immediately snap on Frankie when he says not to teamkill. Frankie is correct here but you tell him not to say that and then tell him to shut up. This is clearly unacceptable. Wanka points out that Frankie was right and instead of apologizing or even just dropping to topic you retort him rudely (and no the smiley at the end doesn't show you were being funny/nice/joking/etc).
Wrong.

I was not the only one involved at the time so if any admins (namely @Wanka @Noodl @Buster (who already replied)) would like to voice their opinions on the matter, I encourage them to do so.

Noodl

Something Else
Staff Member
Developer
Admin

Noodl

Obviously trolling, or just being obnoxious intentionally, and somehow doesn't expect to get a ban.

Carry on, nothing to see here.

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

To me, you were nothing but a little fly buzzing around my head. However, you were being rude and persistently obnoxious towards Jim and the other fellows mainly involved in the discussion.

-staybackpls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom