Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Discord Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sammy~?

Truly Feared

Sammy~?

My discord username: Armor Piercing Chicken Nugget#6941

I don't know why I was banned?

I didn't be offensive or anything, last thing I remeber was me telling how the rules were unfair because some admin was posting memes in general wich is against the rules.

Can I atleast know why I was banned?

Also im trying to get unbanned so i can try and get Bene to fix my rank again :#

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
1574301078348.png

Tax Fraud

The Monkey King
Staff Member
Screenshot (58).png

Unnecessary comment in requesthelp. Not your first time breaking discord rules either.

Last edited:

Tax Fraud

The Monkey King
Staff Member
Not sure what memes you are referring to, and yes, you've been constantly posting unnecessary shit in requesthelp. Unless you can provide a valid reason to remove your punishment I'm going to decline this.

Sammy~?

Truly Feared

Sammy~?

i just want to report on hackers when theyre on dodgeball cause theyre common and nobody does anything about it

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
So I am going to be honest. I was hoping to flip through and see that there had only been one occurrence and that the admin acted too quickly. So I skimmed your posts in Requesthelp to find you had been told at least 3 times to stop this. Most staff have the majority of discord channels muted, due to unimportant nonsense. But some still have notifications on the #requesthelp channel. People like you who elect to have non-help conversations in the channel will cause even fewer staff to respond to it. You are causing your own problems, causing fewer staff to even be notified that there is a problem. You were warned no fewer than 3 times, but you kept going. There are consequences when people repeatedly ignore instruction.

1574431291030.png

1574431188573.png

1574431148124.png

1574431021656.png

1574431045762.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom