Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Disconnect: [Cheat-Control] Permission denied to impulse 101 - max. number of warnings reached.

Diet Watere

This happens on the Tower Defense servers. I can't play normally without me getting kicked all time. How do i fix this? How do i prove that im not using any software that is trying to grant me infinite ammo?

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
do you use impulse 101 in singleplayer servers? it's commonly used when training rocket jumping etc. Make sure you remove the config/bind that executes the command.

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
it sounds like you might have accidentally removed the wrong bind or forgotten an accidental one - this kick is specific to impulse 101 being used, so there isn't much we can do to help besides telling you to find the bind, or the script that has that console command.

yveth

Unremarkable
I did use impulse 101. But i reset the binds and the same problem occurs.
perhaps any other impluse bind? i remember having a flash light bind(its also a impluse command) and that seem to trigger it too.

try removing autoexec and put - autoconfig in launch option to set everything to default

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom