Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Disapearing weapons

MrRage

Strange

MrRage

So in jailbreak theres a glitch that when you you inspect a weapon before a round start your weapons are gone and you can't use them when the round does start. Like when youre demoman and inspect your melee with your shield you cant charge. This isn't i big deal but I like inspecting my weapons.

Emma

Mildly Menacing

Emma

Something similar happened to me aswell. For a round I got bugged and couldn't use my shotgun as pyro but all my other weapons worked normally. Didn't inspect it tho.

MrRage

Strange

MrRage

Something similar happened to me aswell. For a round I got bugged and couldn't use my shotgun as pyro but all my other weapons worked normally. Didn't inspect it tho.
It’s probably because when the round starts it lags a lot

Doctor Hexmask

Wicked Nasty

Hexmask

Yea same. One time I went on blue and was heavy and had my melee out. I tried going to my minimum but it did not work and my secondary was unusable.

♥Natsuki♥

Mildly Menacing
Soo this is a really weird glitch on blackwonder, basically it will randomly strip ur weapons at the start of the round or when you pick up weapons, there are times when secondary weapons suchas the sapper or the medigun gets removed. If you have only one weapon you will be t-posed and you have 1. No crouch animation 2. Unable to taunt 3. No hitting baiters and unable to fight back. Basically its a weird glitch that I feel needs to be fixed.

Genocide2018

Unremarkable
the shield problem has been around for a bit, and the problem is the same as the disappearing weapons. its just something to do with the coding of the game mode and weapon restrictions the us normies wouldn't understand
(most likely)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom