Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Dik Dik 2075's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dik Dik 2075

User name: Dik Dik 2075

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198259135568/

Who has punished you?
I don't know

Why were you punished?
Maybe for the reason that I was trollengineer with the gunslinger or mini sentries. Or maybe is was because of my spray, I don't really know since it wasn't very clear to me.....but something must have happened to piss the admins off and I'm not sure what I did wrong. if it was for any reason, I sincerely apologize and will refrain from doing said action any more.

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I think you should revoke it because I didn't get any warnings, My guess is that my way of playing the engineer was out of line or my spray, if any of these are the reason, then I will gladly change my spray or just change my play style on engineer on the tfx100 servers. Maybe I was spamming the shotgun too much or I was just being an ass of a player. I will make sure to correct these in the future even if it wasn't the reason at all.

Thank you for listening.

Jack.

uɐᴉlɐɹʇsn∀
Staff Member
Hey there,
you were banned by our anticheat system for aimbot. It says you were using the shotgun at the time of detection. This will be looked into further.
@Benedevil
-Jack.

Dik Dik 2075

For more info on this, I was using a festivised dusted croc shotgun on Highertower TFx100 that literally does not stop firing unless you let go of M1. In all honestly, I think I was spamming M1 a bit too much that could've caused a misunderstanding within the system. Basically just baking gunboat soldiers into a corner of the building and then letting it rip just keeping them in the air for as long as possible. I appreciate you looking into this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom