Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Dex's staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sammy~?

Truly Feared

Sammy~?

Name

Ingame: Dex

In real life: Samuel

Your Age

Canada

Your SteamID

STEAM_1:0:103774221 Or [U:1:207548442] or 76561198167814170 or my custom URL http://steamcommunity.com/id/MyNameIsDexAndWelcomeToMyProfile

Have you managed servers previously?

Yes, I have but not for long since the server closed I was an admin for about 3-4months but the server died and the owners decided to close the server. The name I dont remeber but it was a MARIO KART map

Are you familiar with admin commands?

A little bit, mostly plugin commands, /kick and some of the other usefull ones

On which servers do you usually play?

Dodgeball, Gungame and a little bit of jailbreak Im also rank 3 in a dodgeball server and high rank in 3 gungame server (one I was #1 for once then I lost it)
Application Questions

Why do you want to become an admin?

I decided to apply when I saw someone in the discord mention his application did not get accepted in the first 24 hours, later on i was in a dodgeball game and saw you guys were looking for admins "
[Tip] We're always looking for server admins! Apply at http://blackwonder.tf/" then I came here and decided to apply.
I decided to apply because I want to help ingame since I play quite a lot in this server, and I see some some people calling other cheaters wich i could actually go and help but im only a member so im forced to ignore it. Id like to help make this community a better place. I have been banned once for stealing rockets in dodgeball, even though everyone does that, yet they dont get anything for it.

(you guys should remove rtd from dodgeball and allow stealing in my opinion but it's not the right place to ask this)

Also im french so my english isn't the best even though im better in english then french.

Do you know any of our current staff members?

Zonas and Bene

Zonas is in my friend list and i talk to em often, I don't really talk to Bene simply because he never replies. (But I have him in my friend's list because I finished 2nd place in a dodgeball tournament and 2nd place won 2 keys (for the trade basicly))

Please tell us when you usually play and are available.

4:30 pm ~ 11:00 pm
or when i dont work
10:00 am ~ 2:00 am
How would you go about punishing a hacker, spammer, simple rulebreaker, etc?

Warning them 3 times
then id start with a lower punishment like a small mute or a kick,

then id do a bigger one every time.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know.

Well, I have over 4000 Hours on Team Fortress 2 and I play about 40 ~ 50 hours a week. Blw.tf servers are my most played servers and I'd like to help you guys out.

Also I said it before, im french so my grammar isnt perfect, but I speak better english than french.

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
You're an irritating troll on discord who I would have kicked a few hours ago when moderators told you to stop being rude and shitposting in #requesthelp and you kept going.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
I like the formatting. But your trollish behavior is unacceptable.
1568677058943.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom