Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Detective's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Detective

Mildly Menacing
What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:0:159170361

Who has banned you?
Ben

Why were you banned?
Unclear ban

Why should we unban you?
No information why I was banned

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

Unclear is it? Well, isn't that interesting, were the multiple warnings yesterday unclear as well? The reason you were banned is quite clear if we look back on your posts. Now if we just go through the post.

For a start, you commanded an admin to go look at your report, which by the way, was invalid because you had no context behind what the blue was actually doing, but hey, don't read the reply on the report itself.
c8cf42288f044b7ba547de78fb7071af.png

After me telling you not to do this, you continue on your merry journey of being an utter pain in my ass.

90efd4efe9fb4ea5bef6a2a129051938.png

And it continues...

a4dc111901cb4cd79c4fbbfa8aef8457.png

And then to top it all off...

ec9ca266264d48979512cfe1d373d16a.png

Then you decide to become a smart ass.

72c9d963c810495ea2c17915444279c2.png

Then you are weirdly messaging admins for some stupid reason.

fe8864107505b287bb03687d03fca545.png

Like what the hell is that all about?

Another incident of you being a right pain in the ass... Sure, it's a report, thanks, so kind, but don't be rude to anyone, especially the people you want to solve your reports.

6fc589870065467294a03547cf41faa3.png

And would you just look at these warnings... Did you take note of any of them? God no! Why would you? You were just being ignorant and pathetic yesterday, and refused to listen to the multiple warnings provided to you, by myself, @Fish-Related Crimes, @Viking and @Wanka.

So now that it has been cleared up, why do you think you should be unbanned?

Detective

Mildly Menacing
Still, you didn't put the reason in the ban, If you don't put a reason I'm banned for no reason, and you can't ban me for no reason can you?

And btw, I removed my comments on that post because of what you said, That, new people shouldn't see that kind of pathetic shit (something like that I forgot).

I wasn't trying to be mean I'm just bad at being funny.

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

Still, you didn't put the reason in the ban, If you don't put a reason I'm banned for no reason, and you can't ban me for no reason can you?

Oh dam, the reason got removed. I did actually post it in admin lounge though. But do check the comments of the ban where you can see part of the reason.

Allow me to post my story though.

OH THIS IS GONNA BE GOOD. Where do I begin? Well... it all started on the forums on a cold blistering night, where he decided to be rude to Fish on someones introduction. Poor Danny didn't know what to do, he just sat there, watching his introduction be washed over by this selfish child known as "Detective". Unknown to Detective, Ben was already in a bad mood and was prepared to roast him. Which of course, Ben did. Without hesitation, Detective decided to retort against Ben, which Ben was obviously not happy about. Ben was very irritated by this. After multiple warnings from Fish and Ben... Detective carried on. Ben and Fish got other amazing, beautiful, and delightful admins involved, such as Viking, Wanka, and Katz. After much discussion, we came to the conclusion that he should receive some sort of punishment for breaking Ben Seniors commandments, and from now on, Detective will have to carry around the ban of shame, he will where it and suffer with it for eternity. In this time, we hope he learns from his mistakes, but this is unlikely due to his ignorance which has been bestowed on him by the evil Witch, Viking the Strange. By Ben.

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

Well I am glad this could be resolved in a timely manner.

Declining the appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom