Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Despe's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Despe

Unremarkable

Despe

Username: Despe

Name
Despe

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year. 13 days

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you read the guide, on how to apply? Yes

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:0:155475924

Your DiscordID
Despe#7669

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
► BlackWonder UK | 2Fort ◄
► BlackWonder | 2Fort ◄

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I will try to make these servers more friendly to others. Cheaters are targeting the server. Most of the time there is at least 2-3 rules broken a day since i am playing everyday. I could used that time to punish/warn them.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know
Petuga , Mr.Wizard

How often do you play TF2?
Everyday (sometimes not in weekends)

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
► BlackWonder | 2Fort ◄
General Rules:
Toxicity:
- 1/Just a Warning 2/ 1H mute/gag 3/ 5H mute/gag 4/ 12H mute/gag 5/ 1Day mute/gag 6/ 5 Days mute/gag 8/ 1 week mute/gag
9/ 2 Weeks mute/gag 10/1 Month mute/gag /Permanent ban if needed

Spamming (Text or Voice chat): 1 / Just a warning 2/ 30Min mute/gag 3/ 3H mute/gag 4/ 6H Mute/gag 5/ 12H mute/gag 6/1 Day mute/gag 7/ 5 Days mute/gag 8/ 1 Week mute/gag 9/ 2 Weeks mute/gag 10/1 Month /Permanent ban if needed

Other Languages other then English ( in voice chat): 1 / Just a warning 2/ 30Min mute/gag 3/ 2h mute/gag 4/ 6H Mute/gag 5/ 14H mute/gag 6/ 1 Day mute/gag 7/ 5 Days mute/gag 8/ 1 Week mute/gag 9/ 2 Weeks mute/gag 10/ 1 Month /Permanent ban if needed

Bad microfon quality: 1 / Just a warning 2/ 30Min mute/gag 3/ 2H mute/gag 4/ 6H Mute/gag 5/ 12H mute 6/ 1 Day mute/gag 7/ 5 Days mute/gag 8/1 Week mute/gag 9/2 Weeks 10/ 1 Month

inappropriate content: for Obejctor and (sprays) /1 spray ban 2/needs to be proven by Admin/Moderator to be changed

Cheating or using third party applications: Permanent ban if innocent needs to be proven by Demo

Exploiting the map: 1/ warning 2/ slay 3/ 1Hours ban 4/ 5Hours ban 4/ 12Hours ban 5/ 1 Day 6/ 1 Days 7/ 5 Days 8/ 1 Week 9 /2Weeks 10/ 1 Month Permanent ban if needed

Exploting the Intel: (if anyone didn't know) : using specs mode to have Intel permanent with them while being in Spectate mode i will punish 1/ warning /2 kick 2/Ban for 7 Days /Permanent ban if needed

Advertising hacks/cheats: Permanent mute/gag

Exposing an undercover admin: 1/ 4H mute/gag 2/ 7H mute/gag 3/14H mute/gag 4/ 1 Day mute/gag 5/ 5 Days mute/gag 6/ 1 Week mute/gag 7/ 2 Weeks mute/gag 8/ 1 Month mute/gag

Abusing !calladmin: /1 H ban 2/ 5hour ban 3/ 15H ban 4/ 1Day Ban 5/1 Week ban 6/ 2 Weeks ban 7/ 1 Month ban /Permanent ban if needed

Spawncamping: 1/Warning 2/ slay 3/ kick 4/ 4 H Ban 5/ 12H ban 6/1Day ban 7/ 1 Week Ban 8/ 2 Weeks 9/ 1 Month /Permanent ban if needed

Griefing
including: Holding the Intel,Blocking Snipers View,Exposing invis spies 1/Warning 2/ slay 3/ 1H ban 4/ 5H ban 5/12H ban 6/1Day ban 7/ 5 Days ban 8/1 Week Ban 9/ 2 Weeks ban 10/ 1 Month /Permanent ban if needed

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Czech

Last edited:

Mr.Wizard

Truly Feared
Staff Member

Wizyy

Hi, since you have included my name, I'll go over your app.
I'm gonna start with the good news and that is:​
  • over 12 days of playtime, almost 13.
  • no punishments on record, clean past which is great!
  • I also found some swearing and a bit of toxic chat messages, some of them are 3, 4 months ago, but only few of them.
Now the rest. You don't have good punishment ladder. Some punishments start from 5 minutes, others from 7 days, which I do not understand why. First of all, we never go bellow 30 minute punishments, so anything less is unacceptable.

inappropriate content: for Obejctor /1 callout for changing the Objector image to something non inappropriate 2/ kick or ban until proven to be changed

Inappropriate content: for sprays: is 1/ warning 2/spray ban (by unbanning the person needs to prove the change by Admin/Moderator to be unbanned
These two are the same, so no need to have 2 different ladders and also this is permasprayban without warning or anything. They will need to appeal it.
I suggest you should watch other accepted applications and inspire by them, DO NOT copy them though, as plagiarism IS NOT tolerated!

Your previous mod app --> https://blackwonder.tf/threads/despes-moderator-application.27030/

I wish you luck!
Have a good day.

Despe

Unremarkable

Despe

Hi, since you have included my name, I'll go over your app.
I'm gonna start with the good news and that is:​
  • over 12 days of playtime, almost 13.
  • no punishments on record, clean past which is great!
  • I also found some swearing and a bit of toxic chat messages, some of them are 3, 4 months ago, but only few of them.
Now the rest. You don't have good punishment ladder. Some punishments start from 5 minutes, others from 7 days, which I do not understand why. First of all, we never go bellow 30 minute punishments, so anything less is unacceptable.

These two are the same, so no need to have 2 different ladders and also this is permasprayban without warning or anything. They will need to appeal it.
I suggest you should watch other accepted applications and inspire by them, DO NOT copy them though, as plagiarism IS NOT tolerated!

Your previous mod app --> https://blackwonder.tf/threads/despes-moderator-application.27030/

I wish you luck!
Have a good day.
So i changed things you pointed out, i rewrite the whole punishment ladder to be begin with so ladder is closer as other accepted mod ladders, and of the "same" ladders i merged in to one. Thanks for Help.

Bigunit

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Hi, Despe.
Spawncamping: 1/Warning 2/ slay 3/ kick 4/ 4 H Ban 5/ 12H ban 6/1Day ban 7/ 1 Week Ban 8/ 2 Weeks 9/ 1 Month /Permanent ban if needed
I hope you trully understand the meaning of the Spawncamp rule.

Despe

Unremarkable

Despe

Hi, Despe.

I hope you trully understand the meaning of the Spawncamp rule.
Okay i have to say i am an idiot. and i take fully responsibility, i thought if spawn has second exit it could be spawncamped? it wasn't problem year ago

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Hello, and welcome to the team! You've made the improvements requested on your last application, responded to these and have cleaner logs.

I've added you as a moderator on
► BlackWonder | 2Fort ◄

You will need to rejoin the discord and tag me when you've done that, so I can send you some more important info.

Goth Bunny

Sufficiently Lethal
Welcome to the team~
E214D7DF-8C2E-4695-AFB7-F29895E6FA64.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom