Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted DerAlfredman's Ban appeal

miukxi

miukxi

Username: DerAlfredman

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? 76561198175413409

Who has punished you?
Adveno

Why were you punished?
stealing and blocking

Why should we revoke your punishment?
i was not stealing or blocking at all. i just stood at the back and just played dodgeball normally. someone on the other team was constantly going to our team's side but i have no idea who this was or even if this had anything to do with my 1d ban. im not letting myself get banned with no propper evidence. i have been playing on blackwonder's dodgeball servers for a long time and now, out of the blue, i got a seemingly random ban. if my ban was actually apropriate i would really like to know the exact reason please! - DerAlfredman

miukxi

miukxi

Ok if that is what you saw, my bad. My standpoint is: I am trying to play fair and never try to steal anyones rockets. If i was somehow blocking a player then it was not on purpose. I really wish you wouldn't ruin my weekend by randomly baning me for something i try to avoid which are stealing and blocking. Maybe next time you could write in chat that i was doing something against the rules (because you should try talking it out before baning someone). Please know that i really am trying to have fun in dodgeball which is, for me, being good at the game and not stealing or blocking people. Sorry if i inconveniently blocked you today. It was really not on purpose :D. And stealing rockets? I really can't remember doing that on purpose, at least.

miukxi

miukxi

One thing i might add is that i am unsure of my positioning when there are many players and or the map is really small, so it might have happened that i was standing at the wrong place at the wrong time.

Adveno

Unremarkable
Staff Member

Adveno

Okay, I thought i had a recording of you stealing and blocking, but i don't have the recording anymore. unbanned.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom