Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Demonic_Fun Admin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demonic_Fun

Strange
Personal Information

Name

Peyton

Your Age

United States Of America

Your SteamID

STEAM_0:1:161978611

Server Information

Have you managed servers previously?

No I Have Not

Are you familiar with admin commands?

I do not

On which servers do you usually play?

I usually play on jailbreak and trade

Application Questions

Why do you want to become an admin?

I just hate seeing some of the things these people are doing to this amazing community and the worst thing is they aren't getting punished and that is what i wish to do.

Do you know any of our current staff members?

Nope

Please tell us when you usually play and are available.

I'm usually on around 5:00 PM EST to 12:00 AM EST

How would you go about punishing a hacker, spammer, simple rulebreaker, etc?

Blackwonder.tf has several servers and many different gamemodes are played in these servers. Worth mentioning are:
-Jailbreak
-Trade
-VSH
-2fort
-Times X servers (10x,20x etc)
-Uber Upgrades
-Zombie fortress
- MvM

If someone was hacking I would ban them
If someone was using inappropriate sprays I would Spray ban them
If someone was using racial slurs and mic spamming i would mute them
If someone was Chat spamming i would gag them
If someone was freekilling i would teamban them
If someone was repeatedly breaking minor rules that cause the entire server to be caution around that player i would kick them
if someone was mic spamming and chat spamming i would silence them
if someone was messing something up that they weren't supposed to i would slay them

Mute: Can't use voice chat. +(can't join blue team on jailbreak servers)
Gag: Can't use written chat.
Silence: both mute and gag.
Spray ban: can't place sprays.
Teamban: Can't join blue team (On jailbreak servers).
Kick: forced to leave the server. (can join after being kicked without any problem)
Slay/smite/explode: kills a player.
ban: makes a player unable to join ANY blackwonder server.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know.

I'm very friendly while at the same time i'm good at enforcing rules

gore

aeiou
Staff Member
Admin

gore

Use the format next time, it's much more easier than trying to copy and paste it.

Blackwonder.tf has several servers and many different gamemodes are played in these servers. Worth mentioning are:
-Jailbreak
-Trade
-VSH
-2fort
-Times X servers (10x,20x etc)
-Uber Upgrades
-Zombie fortress
- MvM
This should be under "On which servers do you usually play?"
Actually, no, this shouldn't even be in your application since the only gamemode that you have listed that you actually DID 'play' in was Jailbreak. It's quite obvious at this point that you are clearly attempting to make your application longer which I dislike.

I just hate seeing some of the things these people are doing to this amazing community and the worst thing is they aren't getting punished and that is what i wish to do.
Now the reason why I had quoted 'play' is simply because you did not play in any of our servers for at least an hour. Not only did you lie, but this clearly made your reason to 'why you wanted to become an admin' completely bullshit. You had NEVER typed in any of our servers and had NEVER spent a day in any of them either.
https://tfstats.tf/player/942144

Mute: Can't use voice chat. +(can't join blue team on jailbreak servers)
Gag: Can't use written chat.
Silence: both mute and gag.
Spray ban: can't place sprays.
Teamban: Can't join blue team (On jailbreak servers).
Kick: forced to leave the server. (can join after being kicked without any problem)
Slay/smite/explode: kills a player.
ban: makes a player unable to join ANY blackwonder server.
You don't need to explain to us the actions, we very well know what they do.

If someone was hacking I would ban them
Make a recording as well so that you have evidence to back it up when they try and make an appeal.

If someone was using racial slurs and mic spamming i would mute them
If someone was Chat spamming i would gag them
If someone was freekilling i would teamban them
If someone was repeatedly breaking minor rules that cause the entire server to be caution around that player i would kick them
if someone was messing something up that they weren't supposed to i would slay them
Good to know that you know what actions are for what, but please do actually give me a timing for them; I don't want to have to guess how long you would have initiate the punishments.

Nevermind, I stand corrected. What's the difference between these two? Give me a few examples of what 'minor rules' are to you. Also, I would assume that you would slay them for 'messing up' and being disrespectful because for whatever reason, you're not giving me enough details for me and are, for whatever reason, unwilling to share it.

You had already mentioned this beforehand, again I would have said that you were trying to make your application look longer than it's supposed to but it would still be short despite how many duplicates you would have only because you are missing a lot of rules.

I do hope that you do resolve the issues that I had pointed out in your applications and look through the rules for your punishments because they are lacking. Also, do actually spend time in our servers and actually communicate with the community. Otherwise, I wouldn't be comfortable have someone who lies in our team.

-Support
Have a good day.

Demonic_Fun

Strange
I'm sorry you feel this way and I hope I may one day become an admin and have a great day!

Demonic_Fun

Strange
I dont mean to come off this way and the application is in no way no one elses fault except my own im very sorry

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
1539119315332.png

1539119255030.png

Demonic_Fun

Strange
I'm still gonna play on your servers because those servers are amazing... Please dont ban mew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom