Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Demoknight Class Limit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirakia

Positively Inhumane
Yes i know, another Demoknight Threat
But instead of suggesting a Nerf, i simply think a class limitation for Demoknkights (Or Demoman) would be better
Its so damn annoying when you see a horde of Demoknights and you know the fun is already gone
But with a Limit of lets say 1-2 might solve it so they can still play Demoknight as much as they want but have to keep in mind that not everyone can go Demoknight

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

I am one of those annoying nerds who run around, charging unexpected people as a demoman. So I guess my opinion on this is quite biased. But I don't think limiting a class is very useful, especially since there are so many ways to counter it. After making so many threads complaining about it, maybe you would have found a way to counter it by now?

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
Here is my reasoning, a friend of mine was demoknight and I could easily kill him with: Demoman/knight, Soldier, pyro, sniper, scout. Those were the classes I tried, demoknight ain't that OP at all tbh.
Also... I like 5 v 5 demoknight xD, taking heads from each other is amazing.

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
Play on normal orange if you'd like to not be killed by overpowered things, it's never going to be balanced with x10. i play x10 100% and it's fun but i wouldnt play it to try do anything meaningfull

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom