Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined (Deleted) Admin Application from Man of Feels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man of Feels

Sufficiently Lethal
Member Name Man of Feels

Name Philipp

Contact Information

Your Age 14

Location Saarland,Germany

Your SteamID STEAM_0:0:182688464

Other Information

Have you managed servers previously? No

If Yes, which ones? None

Why do you want to become an admin? 1.Deathrun needs some help! Everytime I'm on,I hear micspammers and little kids.We need somebody,who can look for the Dr servers,since not many admins are going on these servers.That's where I can help,because I usually play there.
2.I could help on the Hightower No Carts server,because not many admins are going there either and the admins who go there don't have enough time to look for the server.

Are you familiar with admin commands? No

Do you know any of our current staff members? Yes

If Yes, please tell us the their names. Tomato Kat (he is the only admin,I talked to much)

Please tell us when you usually play and are available. Monday-Friday 7:30 PM-10:00 PM;Saturday-Sunday 1:00 PM-11:00 PM

On what servers do you usually play? The EU Deathrun servers and the EU Hightower No Carts server are the servers I'm usually on,but that can change,if somebody needs help on another server.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know. There is not so much to tell about me.
I live with my parents,my brother and my sister in Germany.
I'm a calm and pretty mature person.
My family comes from Russia.
And I dislike kids,who are the same age as me (or older) and act immature.
I can't really tell more about me.

How would you go about punishing a hacker/spammer/simple rulebreaker...etc.? Hacker:I'll ban the hacker if there is enough evidence provided
Micspam: 1-3 warnings
After that a 30min mute (60min mute,90min mute
etc.)
The mute should be enough for a micspammer
Chatspam: 1-3 warnings
After that a 30min gag (60min gag,90min gag,etc.)
The gag should be enough for a chatspammer
Trapexploiting/Exploiting:1 warning
After that a kick and then a 1 day ban (if they try
to exploit again)
Ghosting:1 warning
After that a 30min gag/mute (60min gag/mute
90min gag/mute,etc)
Delaying rounds: 1 warning
After that a slay
Faking a Freerun:No warning
He is going to get slayed directly

FishCrimes

The King of Fish
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Perhaps just me, but the app seems kind of rushed; the length isn't quite convincing and it I really hope you edit your app later and flesh out the "other information" section with more info (make sure it's relevant).

The English is above average, nothing spectacular; I noticed a couple of minor errors, but that's all. As Grizz would say, the reason for wanting to become admin is pretty textbook, we've all seen it before. If that is actually why you want the admin position, so be it, but we've seen it time and time again. You didn't bother putting a time zone to indicate when you are available, but it otherwise looks alright. From what I've observed, you seem to be collected and mature, and I've most definitely seen your name around. I suppose I'll let you know whether or not I support you once I see other points made from other perspectives who know you better than I do.

I wish you best of luck. :^)

Console

Server Clearing
i haven't really seen you in game i only saw you 1 time and that was in the deathrun server you have 1 comn block form now im going Neutral
Good Luck

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

Wait...
I deleted this thread.
Why is it still here?
I accidentally deleted the time part and I can't delete the app again.

You deleted the application instead of editing it, which got rid of peoples comments. For a start it's unfair on the people who wrote them, expecting them to give feedback again, and what they actually said might have been constructive to you, and helpful for Bene to make a decision to see how your application changed over time.

Noodl

Something Else
Staff Member
Developer
Admin

Noodl

You deleted the application instead of editing it, which got rid of peoples comments. For a start it's unfair on the people who wrote them, expecting them to give feedback again, and what they actually said might have been constructive to you, and helpful for Bene to make a decision to see how your application changed over time.

Normal users can't hard delete threads. Deleting them simply hides them from public view, they can still be viewed by administration. If a user wants to hide a thread, they have the right to do so.

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
He has done this multiple times, always after at least one '-support' post. It kinda looks like he's waiting for an affirming response before keeping the thread open, perhaps in the hopes that the rest of the verdicts will follow suit. Personally I don't want to have to store my response in a .txt just to use it again every time he reapplies.

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

Snooze
He tried to delete it, we might as well decline it since if he wanted to delete the thread he probably no longer wants to become an admin. What I don't understand is the name, did he rename himself too or what happened there?

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

He tried to delete it, we might as well decline it since if he wanted to delete the thread he probably no longer wants to become an admin. What I don't understand is the name, did he rename himself too or what happened there?

He renamed himself for some strange reason, no idea why, and then also made his account private to those he follows.

Russia

I think we know why. But there is no need feel shame or embarrassment. We're all humans after all we make mistakes. no need to hide our selves in shadows. And beside :) no one is going to be mean to you. If you they do they will be dealt with.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
I would ask for the sake of organization, if nothing else, that you would wait a couple of weeks and try to apply again. Take the time to answer the questions, as there is no one racing you on this.

-Support

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
It seems to me like this person has just attempted to delete their account in a weird manner.
So I will decline this application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom