Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Delete or make changes to JB_Lunapark

real orion

Mildly Menacing
The only problem with JB_lunapark is when you choose VSH or prophunt either blu or reds will get teleported to the lava pit, which instantly kills anyone who touches it.
Even Blackwonder.tf bot said it!
Please fix JB_lunapark or just delete it

Attachments

• Annotation 2020-08-23 123334.png
    Annotation 2020-08-23 123334.png
    15.2 KB · Views: 198

Feg

Unremarkable
Think it would be best to just fix the map since I see no reason to delete it.
Sincinatti on the other hand...

I'm A Bee

Unremarkable

noTbsp

In my opinion, lunapark is the best jailbreak map. Whenever I ask for criticism of the map and why it's bad it's either empty responses or OP's reason. The map is modern and has a load of really good functioning minigames differing in difficulty.

The rebellers have to work for the secret and guns aren't easily accessible so rounds aren't slaughter fests like Rebel City (wetworks). The map is perfectly balanced in all aspects.

Personally I see the "broken" LR's as a positive. You get a proper jailbreak only experience, I mean, you are playing JAILBREAK after all. It ain't a VSH or prophunt server.

But don't let this distract us from the fact that Sincinatti is still in rotation.

Carlão do Gas

Strange
Lunarpark is the best Jailbreak map, but this map is broken and needs to be fixed as quickly as possible as it is limiting many lr

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Seems like I had the config pasted twice and it read the first one which is the wrong one.

Will be fixed now.
Thanks

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom