Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Deitific Presence's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deitific Presence

Strange
Staff Member
Username: Deitific Presence

Name
Deitific Presence

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year? Yes, session currently is 17 days, 4 hours, 59 minutes, 6 seconds

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you read the forum guide on how to apply? Yes

If you have ever played on a Blackwonder server, you will have had a user profile automatically generated on tfstats.tf. Locate and link your tfstats profile here. https://tfstats.tf/player/162144

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:0:517102723

Your DiscordID
Grey Knight#7935

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on, and which servers would you like to moderate?
█ ► BlackWonder US | Jailbreak ◄ █ 85.117.240.51:27005

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I would like to apply for moderator because I feel like I can make a difference in keeping the community secure and safe for all players. With how many issues have arisen since I've came back to it led me to apply again seeing how others in the community have less and less fun with that one MFK'r who is on for long periods of time due to staff being preoccupied. I want to be able to take some weight off of the staff's shoulders and help moderate and guide new/old players alike. I've still got much spare time to use for the server so that other staff can enjoy their time either irl or in-game without always needing to drop whatever they are doing to help a situation that may only take a few minutes only to hop off again. If given the chance I'd love to be a part of the community to a closer extent and a friendly team that strives towards the same goal. Allow me to help make everything easier for everybody.

Do you know or have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

How often do you play TF2?
Very often, 5-7 hours a day as long as I don't have something planned of course.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the servers you want to moderate
Jailbreak:

Armory Camping: Blue/Red
Warn-> Slay-> Kick-> 1 hour ban/tban-> 2-hour ban/tban-> 6-hour ban/tban-> 1 day ban/tban -> 3-day ban/tban-> 1 week ban/tban-> 2-week ban/tban-> 1 month ban/tban-> Perma ban/tban

Overtalking Warden: Warning-> 1 hour mute-> 3-hour mute-> 6-hour mute-> 12-hour mute-> 1 day mute-> 3- day mute-> 1 week mute > 2-week mute-> 1 month

Delaying: Warning-> Slay-> Kick-> 1 hour ban-> 2-hour ban-> 4-hour ban-> 6-hour ban-> 12-hour ban-> 1 day ban-> 3-day ban-> 1 week ban-> 2-week ban-> 1 month ban

Ghosting: warning-> 1 hour gag-> 3-hour gag-> 6-hour gag-> 12-hour gag-> 1 day gag-> 1 week gag-> 2-week gag-> 1 month gag

Sticky traps Red/Blue: Warning-> Slay-> 1 hour ban/tban-> 6-hour ban/tban-> 12-hour ban/tban-> 1 day ban/tban-> 3-day ban/tban-> 1 week ban/tban-> 2-week ban/tban-> 1 month ban/tban-> Perma ban/tban

No microphone: indefinite tban until proven otherwise

Unwillingness to play as warden (using !uw): Warning+Slay-> 30-minute tban-> 1-hour tban-> 3-hour tban-> 6-hour tban-> 1-day tban-> 3-day tban-> 1-week tban-> 2-week tban-> 1-month tban-> Perma tban

Freekill: Warning+Slay-> 1-hour tban-> 6-hour tban-> 12-hour tban-> 1-day tban-> 3-day tban-> 1-week tban -> 2-week tban-> 1-month tban-> Perma tban

Freehitting: Warning-> Slay-> 1-hour tban-> 3-hour tban-> 6-hour tban-> 12-hour tban-> 1-day tban-> 3-day tban-> 1-week tban-> 2-week tban-> 1-month tban-> Perma tban

Camping rebel areas (BLU team): Warning-> Slay-> 1-hour tban-> 3-hour tban-> 6-hour tban-> 12-hour tban-> 1-day tban-> 6-hour tban-> 12-hour tban-> 1-day tban-> 1-week tban-> 2-week tban-> 1-month tban-> Perma tban

Hunting without permission/leaving warden: Warning-> Slay-> 1-hour tban-> 2-hour tban-> 12-hour tban-> 1-day tban-> 3-day tban-> 1-week tban-> 2-week tban-> 1-month tban-> Perma tban

Favoritism: Warning-> Slay-> 1-hour tban-> 3-hour tban-> 6-hour tban-> 12-hour tban-> 1-day tban-> 3-day tban-> 1-week tban-> 2-week tban-> 1-month tban-> Perma tban

Illegal ff: Warning + Slay-> 3-hour tban-> 6-hour tban-> 12-hour tban-> 1-day tban-> 1-week tban-> 1-month tban-> Perma tban

General rules:

Hate Speech: 3-hour mute/gag-> 6-hour mute/gag-> 12-hour mute/gag-> 1 day mute/gag-> 1 week mute/gag-> 1 month mute/gag-> Perma mute/gag

Spamming: Warning-> 1 hour mute/gag-> 3-hour mute/gag-> 6-hour mute/gag-> 12-hour mute/gag-> 1 day mute/gag-> 3-day mute/gag-> 1 week mute/gag > 2-week mute/gag-> 1 month mute/gag-> Perma mute/gag

Non-English: Warning-> 1 hour mute-> 2-hour mute-> 4-hour mute-> 6-hour mute-> 12-hour mute-> 1 day mute-> 3-day mute/-> 1 week mute-> 2-week mute-> 1 month mute

Cheating: Perma ban and Demo for proof

Calling out undercover staff: Warning-> 1 hour mute/gag-> 3-hour mute/gag-> 6-hour mute/gag-> 12-hour mute/gag-> 1 day mute/gag-> 1 week mute/gag-> 2-week mute/gag->1 month mute/gag

NSFW Decals/Sprays: Indefinite Spray ban until appealed.

Advertising cheats - Perma mute/gag

Call admin abuse: Warning-> 1 hour ban-> 6-hour ban-> 12-hour ban-> 1 day ban-> 3-day ban-> 1 week ban-> 2-week ban-> 1 month ban

Alt Evading - Perma ban for the alt, extended punishment for the main account

LTAP: Varies based on what is being evaded (doubles punishment length)

Spawn camping: Warn-> Warn + Slay-> Kicked-> 2-hour ban-> 6-hour ban > 12-hour ban-> 1 day ban-> 3-day ban-> 1 week ban-> 2-week ban-> 1-month ban

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
A bit of information I'd like people to know is that I have staffed on multiple GMod servers, all being DarkRP.
WolvenTerritory: Moderator (closed down)
TwinsRP: SeniorMod
XenoRP: Mod -> SeniorMod (closed before promotion)

I am no stranger to how staff teams function and operate.

I catch on to new commands or new methods of dealing with situations quickly and efficiently. I've been playing TF2 for a collective time of over a few years now (Split between 2 accounts for which 1 is abandoned). Very flexible timetable and quick response times. I love to interact with the community and far as I know I'm well known within the community for one of a couple of reasons. If there is anything troubling from the past or current times, I request that it be brought to my attention so I may explain or correct the issue if possible or at the very least address it in one manner or another. If any questions arise, I can be contacted through here or my discord dms. I appreciate anyone taking the time to read my application and hope to be seeing you all soon.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

Real Darkness Owl

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Hello Deitific!

It's good to see another player to apply for mod JB! Let's get into it then.

No history of teamban and server punishment, which is great!
1683398594353.png

For TFstat, is above 3 days which is a good thing as well.
1683398735878.png

Clean chatlog, however, there are some old logs. Keep in mind that there are kids playing on JB, especially Fish pretty strict about that. Although is not too serious.
1683398966759.png

Your punishment outline seems pretty good. At this moment, I have nothing to say anything. So, with that, Good Luck!

Last edited:

gore

aeiou
Staff Member
Admin

gore

Active in USJB, and people seem to know and like you a lot in that server. I've never had any negative experiences with you in all of my sessions, and you know the rules well so that's fantastic. There's really nothing I can say about your punishment ladder but I do personally think it's better had you just kept the duration increments similar so that it's easier for you.

You'd make a great addition to the team, good luck.
also stop choosing dhunger mgames as lr u crit hackre

Real Darkness Owl

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Hello,

I got a chance to meet you many times last couple of weeks. You seem knowledgeable of JB and general rules, and I don't have any negative experiences as you enjoy your time on jailbreak. I think you will be a great addition to our team!

Could you actually stop picking the Hunger Games? :hampter:

FishCrimes

The King of Fish
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Greetings,

A lot of what I hoped to say has been said already. The one thing that wasn't very much mentioned by others was the level of effort poured into your application. An entire paragraph on your convictions and a lengthy punishment ladder certainly does show you care, and fills me with a lot of confidence.

Welcome to the team!

Status
Not open for further replies.

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom