Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Deitific Presence's Moderator Application

Deitific Presence

Strange
Staff Member
Username: Deitific Presence

Name
Deitific Presence

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year? Yes, session time being 4 days, 18 hours, 24 minutes

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you read the forum guide on how to apply? Yes

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:0:517102723

Your DiscordID
Grey Knight#7935

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on, and which servers would you like to moderate?
█ ► BlackWonder US | Jailbreak ◄ █ 85.117.240.51:27005
█ ► BlackWonder US | 2Fort ◄ █ 85.117.240.3:27030

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I would love to become a moderator because it is something I love to do that makes others and myself feel safe and happy from people who would seek to ruin fun for the server/community. During the mornings when I jump on or early afternoon you always encounter that one person or handful every so often that'll come in and intentionally ruin everyone's good time with little to hardly anything anyone can do besides make a forum post. I want to be able to be there on the spot for people and make the volunteer work of the current staff's shoulders lighter by attempting to fill a spot for the team and support the community in any which way I can. I'm accustomed to multiple types of moderation and have a joy in the volunteer work which is being a moderator. I've got the spare time currently I'm willing to spend to help keep the server(s) in-order while maintaining the fun, safe, and secure atmosphere that I feel this community more than well provides for the daily player base that come on.

Do you know or have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

How often do you play TF2?
Very often, as of late it's been 9+ hours but will vary. Playing at least a few hours everyday.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the servers you want to moderate
Jailbreak specifically:

Armory Camping: Blue/Red
Warn-> Slay-> Kick-> 1 hour ban/tban-> 2-hour ban/tban-> 6-hour ban/tban-> 1 day ban/tban -> 3-day ban/tban-> 1 week ban/tban-> 2-week ban/tban-> 1 month ban/tban-> Perma ban/tban

Overtalking Warden: Warning-> 1 hour mute-> 3-hour mute-> 6-hour mute-> 12-hour mute-> 1 day mute-> 3- day mute-> 1 week mute > 2-week mute-> 1 month-> Perma mute

Delaying: Warning-> Slay-> Kick-> 1 hour ban-> 2-hour ban-> 4-hour ban-> 6-hour ban-> 12-hour ban-> 1 day ban-> 3-day ban-> 1 week ban-> 2-week ban-> 1 month ban-> Perma ban

Ghosting: warning-> 1 hour gag-> 3-hour gag-> 6-hour gag-> 12-hour gag-> 1 day gag-> 1 week gag-> 2-week gag-> 1 month gag-> Perma gag

Sticky traps
Red/Blue: Warning-> Slay-> 1 hour ban/tban-> 6-hour ban/tban-> 12-hour ban/tban-> 1 day ban/tban-> 3-day ban/tban-> 1 week ban/tban-> 2-week ban/tban-> 1 month ban/tban-> Perma ban/tban

No microphone: indefinite tban until proven otherwise

Unwillingness to play as warden (using !uw): Warning+Slay-> 30-minute tban-> 1-hour tban-> 3-hour tban-> 6-hour tban-> 1-day tban-> 3-day tban-> 1-week tban-> 2-week tban-> 1-month tban-> Perma tban

Freekill: Warning+Slay-> 1-hour tban-> 6-hour tban-> 12-hour tban-> 1-day tban-> 3-day tban-> 1-week tban -> 2-week tban-> 1-month tban-> Perma tban

Freehitting: Warning-> Slay-> 1-hour tban-> 3-hour tban-> 6-hour tban-> 12-hour tban-> 1-day tban-> 3-day tban-> 1-week tban-> 2-week tban-> 1-month tban-> Perma tban

Camping rebel areas (BLU team): Warning-> Slay-> 1-hour tban-> 3-hour tban-> 6-hour tban-> 12-hour tban-> 1-day tban-> 6-hour tban-> 12-hour tban-> 1-day tban-> 1-week tban-> 2-week tban-> 1-month tban-> Perma tban

Hunting without permission/leaving warden: Warning-> Slay-> 1-hour tban-> 2-hour tban-> 12-hour tban-> 1-day tban-> 3-day tban-> 1-week tban-> 2-week tban-> 1-month tban-> Perma tban

Team killing: Warning + Slay-> 1-hour tban-> 6-hour tban-> 12-hour tban-> 1-day tban-> 3-day tban->1-week tban-> 2 week tban -> 1-month tban-> Perma tban

Favoritism: Warning-> Slay-> 1-hour tban-> 3-hour tban-> 6-hour tban-> 12-hour tban-> 1-day tban-> 3-day tban-> 1-week tban-> 2-week tban-> 1-month tban-> Perma tban

Illegal ff: Warning + Slay-> 3-hour tban-> 6-hour tban-> 12-hour tban-> 1-day tban-> 1-week tban-> 1-month tban-> Perma tban

General rules:

Hate Speech: 3-hour mute/gag-> 6-hour mute/gag-> 12-hour mute/gag-> 1 day mute/gag-> 1 week mute/gag-> 1 month mute/gag-> Perma mute/gag

Spamming: Warning-> 1 hour mute/gag-> 3-hour mute/gag-> 6-hour mute/gag-> 12-hour mute/gag-> 1 day mute/gag-> 3-day mute/gag-> 1 week mute/gag > 2-week mute/gag-> 1 month mute/gag-> Perma mute/gag

Non-English: Warning-> 1 hour mute-> 2-hour mute-> 4-hour mute-> 6-hour mute-> 12-hour mute-> 1 day mute-> 3-day mute/-> 1 week mute-> 2-week mute-> 1 month mute-> Perma mute

Cheating: Perma ban and Demo for proof

Calling out undercover staff: Warning-> 1 hour mute/gag-> 3-hour mute/gag-> 6-hour mute/gag-> 12-hour mute/gag-> 1 day mute/gag-> 1 week mute/gag-> 2-week mute/gag->1 month mute/gag-> Perma mute/gag

NSFW Decals/Sprays: Indefinite Spray ban until appealed

Advertising cheats - Perma mute/gag

Call admin abuse: Warning-> 1 hour ban-> 6-hour ban-> 12-hour ban-> 1 day ban-> 3-day ban-> 1 week ban-> 2-week ban-> 1 month ban-> Perma ban

Alt Evading - Perma ban for the alt, extended punishment for the main account

LTAP: Varies based on what is being evaded (doubles punishment length)

Spawn camping: Warn-> Warn + Slay-> Kicked-> 2-hour ban-> 6-hour ban > 12-hour ban-> 1 day ban-> 3-day ban-> 1 week ban-> 2-week ban-> 1-month ban-> Perma ban

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
Well for starters if it gives any favor, I took JROTC during my school time, so I've developed self-discipline, self-control, and the ability to control a room when need be. I've grown as a person and continue to learn more about myself as time goes on. I've staffed on multiple GMOD servers with holding a rank of senior mod or more. I have a very flexible time schedule at the moment as I continue to figure out more life things one day at a time. I learn very well and extremely quickly to new things while keeping a cool head in the heat of the moment. I have played years back on BLW when days and old LRs were still around, so I remember a few friendly faces here and there along with sharing in the nostalgia of the old moments (especially the VSH lr times). I work well in groups and team efforts so if I am accepted, I hope to show I can relieve some weight off some of the other staff so they can enjoy the game as much as I do. Lastly, I'm very easy to contact and typically check my inboxes often in-case something occurs.

Are you proficient in languages other than English?
No

EDITS: changed non-English punishment to mute only and LTAP punishment changed to vary based on what is being dodged.

Last edited:

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
Logs and priors are clean. Colors are a bit odd but still readable.
Non-English: Warning-> 1 hour mute/gag-> 2-hour mute/gag-> 4-hour mute/gag-> 6-hour mute/gag-> 12-hour mute/gag-> 1 day mute/gag-> 3-day mute/gag-> 1 week mute/gag-> 2-week mute/gag-> 1 month mute/gag-> Perma mute/gag
This is mute-only. Non-english is allowed in text chat.
LTAP: 3-hour ban-> 6-hour ban-> 1 day ban-> 4-day ban-> 1 week ban-> 1 month ban-> Perma ban
Leaving to votedodge and such just doubles the length of the original rule they broke.
Good luck with your application.

Deitific Presence

Strange
Staff Member
Input very much appreciated! Punishments pointed out have been updated. I do hope luck stays with me throughout this process.

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom