Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Closed Deens's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deens

Username: Deens

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:58068792

Who has punished you?
Rob

Why were you punished?
Doing a little trolling

Why should we revoke your punishment?
Because I play on the servers anyways and it would be funny to use my main again (give me a response other than not unbanning me out of principle, that’s a cop-out. I challenge you to tell me what the worst that could happen is)

Speaking of jb, asriel reminds me of dusk. His mic is inaudible like 90% of the time and he expects people to listen to what he’s saying but nobody can hear him

Glad to see you’re only hiring jb mods that play on blue team, which ensures that they’re total straight edge tryhards who don’t like to have fun

I see you’re also doing some big changes to jb in general which is pretty epic, Bene taking charge everywhere is absolutely fucking hilarious and I love it, complete 180 of the bene of days past. Making the servers actually fun is great, though the days change is retarded and makes things more confusing than they were. Just make a rule not to spend too much time in cell area and your problem is fixed.

Oh, I had another idea though I imagine it will be shot down by virtue of the suggestor, but you should modify the mic check plugin so that no mics can join blue, but only when at least one person on blue has a mic. Additionally, when autobalancing the blue team people with no mics get kicked off first, and they can’t be chosen for warden. Would probably help since not many people want to play blue, though I guess that introduces more insufferable people since the worst people in jb are typically the blue players anyways. Your call I suppose

BananAsriel

Totally Ordinary

Banana

Banned by the AntiCheat for aimbot but somehow cameback only to be banned again 15 minutes later by robb himself, all of it in Jailbreak LA

1619299623328.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom