Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined DECLINE IT, I mistaken that I had 3 cumulative days of playtime on blackwonder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

1Sneaky_Log

Username: 1Sneaky_Log

Name
1Sneaky_Log

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year? Yes

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you read the forum guide on how to apply? Yes

If you have ever played on a Blackwonder server, you will have had a user profile automatically generated on tfstats.tf. Locate and link your tfstats profile here. https://tfstats.tf/players/1714085

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:1:515086594

Your DiscordID
cabertf2 or Caber TF2#5667

Have you managed servers previously? Yes

Which servers have you previously managed?
My own for a few years, at some points peaked at 20 players.

On what servers do you usually play on, and which servers would you like to moderate?
Specifically onn Super Zombie Fortress, VSH, Dustbowl, Dodgeball, Achievement Engineer and more.

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I would see myself as a great moderator in such place, since I hated to sit in a server with a guy bursting his microphone and being generally overwhelmingly toxic to everyone and we would have to wait several minutes until a moderator would come and put the guy in his place.

Do you know or have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

How often do you play TF2?
Almost everyday If I'm free.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the servers you want to moderate
Mic-spam->Mute; Slurs in voice-chat and/or chat: mute and/or gag; misbehaving/not being tolerate with the rules and being toxic to the community: warn, if happens again, kick and if happens again->ban; Toxic to the staff: kick immediately, if comes back and slurs at staff again->ban; Hacks/cheats/exploits-->permanent ban.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I would be free to play TF2 for 1-4 hours everyday, not guaranteed.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

Status
Not open for further replies.

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom