Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

[Deathrun - Poll] Blackwonder's best Deathrun map

Herotroll

Mildly Menacing
Greetings everyone, it's been a while since I last posted here.
Anyways, I was planning on doing this for some time, but only got do to do it now.

What do you think is the best Deathrun map you can play on Blackwonder servers? I've asked this question several times in chat before, and I always got various answers. This got me wondering - if I made a poll that most people who regularly play on Blackwonder DR servers answered, which map would come out on top as the most liked? The time has come to answer that question.

Here's the link to the poll. The only requirement is to be logged onto Google, that is to prevent people from sending multiple answers. The form does not collect e-mail adresses, and lets you check the results at the end.

I'm really curious and excited to see which map hosted on Blackwonder is the community's favourite.

WyattMaH

Strange
dr_neonoir_impossible, dr_Floor, dr_js_arcade, dr_outrun, dr_simulation, dr_technoir_impossible
I basically like difficult maps <3
and...
dr_R60D, dr_hot_desert, dr_dangerzone, dr_belrin, dr_supermarket, dr_stardust
And of course I appreciate my memorable maps, easy maps, and interesting maps :)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom