Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Dearly Beloved's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dearly Beloved

User name: Dearly Beloved

Name
Dearly Beloved

Your Age

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:0:66266633

Your DiscordID
Dearly Beloved#4192

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
That I enjoyed playing on>Blackwonder 2Fort
To moderate>Blackwonder Trade Minecraft US

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I have been on Steam since 2013 and have been with Tf2 from the get-go.
I have been apart of another community for 6 years and have grown tired of its blatant alienation of its players and continued disregard for its communities, and rather than wasting my energy to revitalize it and shake its staff to make a difference, I would rather join another and nurture a better community. I have seen more positive things to come out of blackwonder in my time here than any of the other communities. I've grown to enjoy the players and the community regulars, I want to put my energy in continuing its growth and fostering an even better staff-player relationship while assisting in improving the servers and their respective plugins.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know
Vix/Saylen

When are you usually available to play?
On US Eastern time, I am available between the hours of 4pm and 9pm// Weekends I am available at all times before 1am and after 9am

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
-Hacking/Cheating= Instant Perma Ban with Evidence

-Adverting Cheats= Perma silence with Evidence

-Exploit= 1>Warning, Reminder of the rules/ 2> 1 hour ban/3> 5 Hour long ban

-Mic Spamming/Earrape= 1> 1 hour Mute/ 2> 5 hour mute/3> 24 hour mute

-Racism= 1> 1 hour silence/ 2> 5 hour silence/ 3> 24 silence

-Toxicity= 1> 1 hour silence/ 2> 3 hour silence/3> 5 hour

-Scamming/Running--Anyone found guilty (Recorded and witnessed)-- 1> 1 day Ban/ 2> 4 day Ban/ 3> 1 week Ban/ 4> 1 Month Ban/ 5> Perma Ban

-Unsolicited Trades= 1> Warning and Rule reminder/2> Kick from server/ 3> 4 hour ban

Edit***>At the end of each ladder, I would just continue adding time until it is considered a perma ban for continued offenses***

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I am very much open to learning the ropes to moderating and have "some" background in programming.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

Last edited:

Squidmane™

Woomy!
Staff Member
Admin
Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Just to let you know that you have been punished on 8 February 2020 which is 32 days ago.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
-Hacking/Cheating= Instant Perma Ban with Evidence

-Adverting Cheats= Perma silence with Evidence

-Exploit= 1>Warning, Reminder of the rules/ 2> 1 hour ban/3> 5 Hour long ban

-Mic Spamming/Earrape= 1> 1 hour Mute/ 2> 5 hour mute/3> 24 hour mute

-Racism= 1> 1 hour silence/ 2> 5 hour silence/ 3> 24 silence

-Toxicity= 1> 1 hour silence/ 2> 3 hour silence/3> 5 hour

-Scamming/Running--Anyone found guilty (Recorded and witnessed)-- 1> 1 day Ban/ 2> 4 day Ban/ 3> 1 week Ban/ 4> 1 Month Ban/ 5> Perma Ban

-Unsolicited Trades= 1> Warning and Rule reminder/2> Kick from server/ 3> 4 hour ban

Edit***>At the end of each ladder, I would just continue adding time until it is considered a perma ban for continued offenses***

Please include the times you would add until a perma ban so we get an idea of how your punishment ladder would go

Dearly Beloved

"
Just to let you know that you have been punished on 8 February 2020 which is 32 days ago.

Please include the times you would add until a perma ban so we get an idea of how your punishment ladder would go

You'll have to forgive me there, I wasn't even aware I was punished. The only thing I can remember that could of been punished was a pretty big miscommunication from awhile ago.

But for the times that would lead up and be added I would just be adding the final punishment again and again until it would accumulate to a year long punishment and just switch it to a perma and request appeal at forums.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
1584556893901.png

I am guessing you were being a gem on mic too.

1584556909999.png

At this time, you are not what we are looking for. Thank you for applying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom