Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Read Me Dear Blackwonder Community

Alex.bsp

Professional Nap Taker
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
Dear Blackwonder Community,

I just want to thank everyone for being a part of this great community; it doesn't matter if you have been part of this community for 5 years, 5 days, or 5 seconds because you just signed up, thank you.

I’ve been part of blackwonder for almost 4 years now with so many ups and downs. Never have I thought that being part of this gaming community will have such an impact in my life. A lot of my personality has changed because of the amazing friends I’ve met here. I used to be very careless of my actions, I never self reflected, I wouldn’t think or care how other people felt, and I was just an asshole. After meeting a lot of people and starting to make friends, I slowly started to take pieces of people’s personalities and I would add them into mine. Eventually, I ended up making a lot of friends in late freshman year. In the summer, I applied for admin because of Fish-Related Crimes. There will always be someone breaking the rules on trade minecraft, so I ended up asking Fish to come on all the time when he suggested I should apply because the staff was low on trade minecraft. I got accepted and then the rest was history. So much drama and so much support, it was insane.

Thank you Bene for creating just a large and fun community. Your community helped me find out my talent in mapping even though I rarely map now-a-days. Even though I may not agree with some decision making and how issues are being handled now, you are doing the best you can and you care so much about the admins, mods, and players. Thank you for taking your time to try and improve the servers and making people laugh.

Thank you RainbowRobb for being so dedicated to managing the admins, mods, players, and dealing with everyone’s bullshit for so long. You’ve been here for so long and I am thankful to have met you.

Thank you Noodl.

Thank you Fish for dealing with all my call admin problems back in the day.

Thank you Wolf for being such a great friend and helping with my issues.

List of all the people I have met over the years, Thank you.

FishCrimes
Bene & Julia
RainbowRobb
2010Wolf
Buster
Jim
Suislide
Will5023
Lucas
Tomato Kat
Overkill
Max Bladeswell
Melectrome
Kerknor
Sir Matrix
Viking34
Noodle Ball
Cinnamon
General Zimmer
Markk (PyroJoe)
Egg
Vick
Jampoint
Aegeus Dusk
Tony
Herald
Steve Harvey
Puddin
Gibus
Tax Fraud
Yelowchy
AgentPiman
Pablo The Wizard
Corrin
Derpsalot
Bread
Byrnable
DasMalzbier
Normie
Pkay
Kat
Xxksxx
Memelord
Waaaah
Brunswick Edge
Cashprize
Dell
Philip
Pugless
Shadow Mario
Green

And my best friend Noodl
my new best friend Ice

(might have missed some people but these are the people that I can remember)

Last edited:

Tax Fraud

The Monkey King
Staff Member
F001B66F-6D8F-4571-8657-F56FA9D159A7.jpeg

This is the most beautiful thing a monkey has ever written ? We love you, Alex ❤️

Philip

Australium
It has been quite the adventure... hasn't it? I'm glad that you've always been a crucial part of this rag-tag community :)

10/10 monkeky absolutely amazing, gorgeous, awesome, epic, cool supreme thread

?

Attachments

• Yes.png
    Yes.png
    440 KB · Views: 296
D

Deleted member 3276

older memes

Attachments

• Aleeex.PNG
    Aleeex.PNG
    259.9 KB · Views: 323
  • TREESWINGS.jpg
    TREESWINGS.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 295

Vix

Somewhat Threatening
thought this was gonna end with some dark stuff or him quitting, glad that isn't the case despite the fact we never talk.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom